💆‍♀️Hot Massage 7💆‍♀️

He is laying on the massage table, pushing his erection into the table.

It is difficult to adjust his penis so that Avneet did not see it by chance.

He had never thought of any girl like this, even he don't know what is wrong with his mind today, in that he is looking avneet in this way, but seeing a beautiful girl like can make anyone crazy.

Avneet came back with the steam gun.

Siddharth turn around again with his back facing her.

Avneet starts the steam gun and the massage continue.

Siddharth : by the way, miss kaur, since when you are in this business?

Avneet : almost more than a year now sir.

Siddharth : so you give massage to male clients before or I am the lucky one.

Avneet : you can say sir, you are the lucky one. (Said in a teasing manner) actually I don't like to being in touch with random boys.

Siddharth : I asked you miss kaur before that if you are comfortable or not.

Avneet : don't count yourself in random guys, you are my all time favorite guy.

Siddharth : ohh thanks to count me special, so will I get any special treatment for being your crush.

Avneet : what can I do sir?

Siddharth : how do I know , you know much better about massage from me.

Avneet : I can offer you a full body massage, that is all I can do for you mister Handsome.

Siddharth : sounds good. I wanna try.

Avneet : sure, Go on then and you’ll have to remove this towel (he bring on his legs) and this shorts. (She explained straight forward).

Siddharth : I can change it with any underpants I guess.

He said smiling removing off the towel from his body.

Siddharth : uhm..

Avneet : you can take it off sir, this is my daily job. I mean so many clients are massage parlor roam around with the towel tied around their waist.

Stay tuned.