👭Twin Sisters - 12👭

Siddharth considered her avi.

And avni didn't clear this misunderstanding of him.

Avni : siddharth...

Siddharth : I think we are taking a risk because your sister was not happy with us in morning. Avni can be angry on us.

Avni got it that he is considering her avi, and he have any plan with avi, in which she want to be involved now on her sister's place.

Avni encircle her arms around his neck.

Avni : don't worry baby boy I will not let my sister spoil it.

Siddharth : I guess you are dressed for your shoot.

Avni : I will not mind if I have to wear it again. (Said in seducing tone of voice).

And this beauty is enough to melt The Rocks as well, so what is Siddharth Nigam.

Just the thought of this girl with me making my cock hard. I am nervous because didn't want her sister catch us again.

But still my hands starts working again on her.

And we started our romancing with a kiss, it was really so passionate one.

The next five minutes, I keep on tasting her delicious lips.

But again I feel someone is on the door.

I got scared I told avi to hide (which is avni in real). And open the door.

I open the door and one of the most beautiful twin hugged me.

This is all what confused me a lot, I am feeling like she is avi. Wait meant I kissed avni. Or she is avni... So why she is hugging me.

What the hell going on.

Its so confusing.

Avni came out.

Avi : what are you doing here avni?

Thank God at least one confusion is solved that avni came first and this is avi.

I told avi that I consider her avi and we kissed.

Avni : are you reserved for avi, mister nigam?

Avi : yes he is, any problem.

Avni : cool down my sis, he can love both of us. Isn't it possible?

Avi : he is a boy I don't want to share him with you.

Stay tuned