📸Photoshoot - 22📸

Luckily he have a underpants under them covering his length which is already with bulge under this cloth piece.

Avneet went back to her place.

Avneet : Ok so tell me what do you want me to do?

Siddharth : do it according to you baby girl?

Avneet : baby girl...i like it...but you are my photographer, right? So I will do according to your suggestions.

Siddharth : uhm like what suggestions you want from me.

Avneet : like, should I directly open my clothes or should I strip slowly according to your instructions? All on you now?

Siddharth is overwhelmed with this offer from this beautiful creation of God.

Avneet is ready to strip so there is no chance of that to siddharth stop her.

Siddharth : okay if you want to know my choice then go slow.

She start according to his choice , she unbuttoned her denim top and she is making her face like which make him feel completely arouse now.

She strip her top into two parts didn't removed it completely yet.

And ask her to click with this bra she is wearing, this bra is giving her better cover which is not siddharth's choice but it's fine.

He is already getting so many unbelievable and Unexpectable pleasures.

Click

Click...click!!

In no time she removed her denim top now.

Inside the black bra is there lingerie, she was ready for the lingerie photoshoot, so her fancy look bra hiding her perfect shape boobs so fair and smooth with no marks on her flawless skin.

I can't able to take my eyes off from her more than camera lens I am capturing her in my eyes.

She can notice me staring at her but I can't take my eyes off and even I know she offered me this sight so I have whole right to stare her.

Stay tuned

Target 30 votes and 10 comments