😃Desperate Boss - 7😃

Avneet : still I feel like that i can offer you a promotion in office and you know that your dad will be so happy and proud on you if you get promotion.

Siddharth : really mam. (Happily)

Avneet : yeah, but in return I also want something from you, and I am not gonna tell your dad that you are not focused on your work and keep on following girls in the office.

Siddharth feels like she is threatening him like this telling him that what can he complain to his dad.

Siddharth : mam, are you seriously not gonna tell anything to dad?

Avneet : no I will not, even I call uncle myself and tell them that you are doing really good.

Siddharth : thank you so much mam you are really sweet.

Avneet : no need of thanks, I want something from you too as I told you.

Siddharth : I am ready to do anything mam. You just order.

Avneet : sure?

Siddharth : yeah mam sure. (Very confidently)

Avneet : you can see na that I can't use my hands?

Siddharth : yes mam, I feel so bad for you.

Avneet : so I am not able to do something by my own if you help me It will be great favor of you on me.

Siddharth : sure mam, I will love to help you. Tell me what I have to do?

Avneet : help me to masturbate? (Said in a breath, she looks in other direction after that)

Siddharth : bas itni si baat...

Avneet get easy after this reaction.

Siddharth realise after 10 seconds that what actually she said.

Siddharth : what? Wait a minute.. What did you just asked me to do?

Avneet : listen I will not repeat ten times the same thing, I really can't do that myself, and you will going to help me now.

Siddharth : no mam, you and me... No way.

Avneet : what the hell, I believed you and ask for help from you because I thought you will understand my problem.

Stay tuned