🏩Honeymoon : 4🏩

Siddharth and Avneet left for Maldives.

They are travelling to Maldives and Siddharth forward a booklet of travelling guide of Maldives to Avneet to select the places they should explore in these two days.

He is going with her wishes.

Siddharth POV

I am ready to follow her heart, I want to do everything what makes her feel comfortable around me.

Because I can even understand that we just met 15 days ago and from the day only everyone get busy with the event planning of our wedding.

We really didn't get no time to get to know each other properly.

And I really feel that it should not be forced on a girl but she have to push herself sex life from the first night only.

If a girlfriend - boyfriend can take time to grow in relationship then why can't a couple wait for few days or weeks.

I don't know about others but I am ready to wait.

I got my partner which is the best for me so now I want her to be comfortable first.

This is not like I didn't want sex.

But i want Love to be reason of Sex.

Not Sex to be the reason of Love.

I feel now when she is mine only why can't I wait for few days, few weeks for her.

POV ends.

Avneet is busy with the Booklet. She shortlisted few places and Day 1 of trip they spend visiting these places.

And at night, they spend sleeping, but it was not boring at all. Because it have so many firsts.

First hug, The First time cuddling sleep together.

The first smile they exchange for each other's comfort.

It is going good.

Next Morning,

Avneet talked to her Sister. She asked her that how her honeymoon going on and Avneet told her the truth.

She suggest her to get rid of from the Trap of her shyness, she told her that honeymoon trip is the best time a husband and wife can spend together.

Because she lives in a joint family, she is not going to get quality time with Siddharth every night.

So her sister told her to be little faster in a relationship now.

Stay tuned.