🥴🍺Drunk Best Friend - 10-🥴🍺

His hands rest on her boobs over her clothes.

Avneet take a hold on his hands.

Avneet : this is wrong siddharth? (With a heavy breathing).

Siddharth : your heart beat is running so faster.

Siddharth hold her hand and place it on his heart. And his hand came back on her heart (chest).

That is increasing her heart beat more, because more than a feel of her heart, his touch making her arouse.

She is lost a bit in his eyes, this is not happening in the senses of Siddharth. But this is happening in the state when siddharth taking her name only, means he wish to be with her, which making it so sensuous.

She isn't understanding what can she do in this situation.

Suddenly,

The car behind her blows horn.

Avneet get settle on her seat, and moves a car ahead.

She realize it where they are right now is definitely not a right place for anything.

So she tried to control siddharth, and convince him to sit on his seat, and they will reach her home soon.

But if he could understand anything then why would he do all this.

So he didn't understood anything, avneet is on a driver seat, as they are on highway.

Luckily, there is no car on each left or right side, because of taking all the cars are in a line.

Waiting for their checking and to go.

Everyone get impatient in such kind of situation when they have to wait on check post.

Avneet have no reason to get impatient. But whatever his this bff doing making her feel restless.

She is sitting straight on her seat.

When siddharth's hand have no relax.

He stretch his left hand and place it on her breast.

Avneet remove it.

Avneet : no siddharth, sit straight.

Stay tuned.