😃Desperate Boss - 15😃

Avneet is more cunning today than their first experience, and it was expected to Siddharth because avneet have a dominating nature in the office.

She is not behaviour which make her allowed to submit herself to someone at that day there was a reason that her hands were not in use.

And she need it very desperately that is why she let him rules according to him.

But today the situation is completed different from that day so the way is also going to different from the first experience they had.

Avneet placed siddharth's hands behind his head and make him laylay back gazing up to her on couch.

Avni didn't even wait to walk into the bedroom she started itself here only, in the living room.

She is already out of control of Siddharth so Siddharth is not even trying to control this fire.

She is hoping siddharth would get some courage now and get over and put his dick into her mouth.

But he is playing a supporting role now, in which she have to ask siddharth to do that.

Her boobs are large in size as her erect nipples can be seen over from the top.

Fabric of this red top is really thin.

He looked up boldly over her top the heavy burst is over his eyes only.

he is breathing very heavily and she is now rubbing his chest when she is under her on couch and she is sitting on him.

His hands are on her belly, he made a circle of arms around the navel as she is feeling the heat too. Her body is getting hot a lot.

They are red now.

For a second she was thinking something and I thought this is the time when I can get some control over her because I am the only one in this room who his Naked which is not right.

I switch the position with her and I came over her now.

Stay tuned.

Target 30 votes