😃Desperate Boss - 6😃

Early morning next day,

Siddharth reached avneet's residence. She is a bit happy but feeling so nervous and weird because she never liked siddharth.

Because he is really so annoying and kiddish, so she have to feed everything in his brain if she really want to keep it secret from everyone.

Avneet : come, sit here?

Siddharth : ohk, good morning mam.

Avneet : sister, I want to discuss something with him, can you please excuse us for a while.

Nurse left with the advise that she won't stress her hand in anyway.

Siddharth : yeah mam, tell me what do you want to discuss with me, by the way I am so happy that today, you realise that I can do big projects. (Unnecessarily siddharth is making proud on himself)

Avneet : hey you nonsense, shut up I wanna talk something else.

Siddharth : what mam?

Avneet : listen, it's really personal and it should be secret between you and me for forever so take care of this always.

Siddharth : and what is the secret mam? (Confused)

Avneet : first of all go and lock the door.

Siddharth : why?

Avneet : go and do it I will tell you then.

Siddharth get up and locked the door, he came back and avneet climb up on the bed.

Avneet : now listen... (Feeling hesitated).

Avneet moved towards him because he is not coming to close to himself and it's very obvious because he didn't have any idea that what avneet is wishing from him.

She moves toward him, and siddharth walk back and soon avneet pin him to the wall

And her body pressed on his chest.

He is seems a little annoyed but didn’t protest at all.

But he is confused as he is not getting it that what she is doing and why.

They froze for some time while she stared into his eyes, avneet is making a moment make him feel arouse too because his intrest is needed to make this play.

Avneet : siddharth I never liked you in office you know na?

Siddharth : yes mam. (Said in a nervous tone)

Stay tuned.