🏩Honeymoon : 12🏩

She is saying something faintly.

Avneet : I love you too.

Finally she said those three magical words.

Siddharth : I love you more and more. (Hugged her)

When his hands still running and pressing her boobs over her thin cloth piece.

Avneet can understand that the run of siddharth's hand restricted to the bare thighs and to the boobs over gown only.

Avneet : want more?

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : uhm... Nothing. (Shyly)

Siddharth : by the way, yes. (Said shyly)

Avneet : uhm... What can I do for my husband?

Her shyness want him to ask her to remove her gown for him.

Siddharth : uhm.... (Hesitated).

Avneet : you can take it off over the head yourself. (She get up and said getting red in shyness)

Siddharth get up too.

Siddharth : be sure, I am not forcing you.

Avneet : even I can't force you, you are my husband and these clothes have no right to stop you.

This was really so inviting and loving statement from her.

Siddharth asked again and along with the knots her night gown over her head, he removes it completely.

She is wearing a bra, and can say maybe it is a choice of her boobs that they cant wait long inside her bra.

So when siddharth was taking off the gown it immediately open by chance. The hooks wasn't hooked properly make her milky boobs jump out along with the removal of her gowns.

Avneet turned tomato 🍅 her cheeks are red blushing hard.

Avneet can't hide her big boobs from her hands, so she is making a weak try to hide the nipples and areolas making her nipples more hard more arouse.

Her hands are covering her boobs and her eyes are closed.

Siddharth POV

Whoever say that a guy want sex over love is wrong I feel, I don't know about everyone but I can live years long without sex, but can't live without love for a day.

She is sitting topless on bed, but believe me I can't roll my eyes down on her breasts from her face, she is looking so cute and beautiful.

Her face turned red. Which is the benefit I feel of the removal of bra suddenly.

I place a kiss on her cheeks.

Siddharth : you are so cute.

Siddharth looks at her hands.

Siddharth : wanna hide them from me, then I can turn my face, you can wear your bra.

Avneet immediately remove her hands from her boobs, she turns more shy but didn't want her to feel that she is not feeling comfortable.

Stay tuned