👨‍⚕Medical Test - 18👨‍⚕

For first 10 second Avneet try to control his hands but later she give up.

She is saying siddharth to stop when she didn't want him to stop.

Avneet : what are you doing sir? Uhmmm (ends with a moan)

Siddharth : don't tell me you are not liking it?

Avneet : this is not part of my job, sir.

Siddharth : ohh, your wet pussy saying everything.

Avneet knows their is no mean to lie anymore. She let him continue without a disturbance.

Siddharth rubs her pussy hard and harder.

Now all of sudden she moved back.

Avneet : wait... (With heavy breathing)

Siddharth : what?

Avneet : now let this end properly.

Siddharth knows what it means, he jumped down from the patient bed and unhook her bra.

Now 2 naked bodies are ready for the collision. Their body wants the most right now.

Avneet climb up onto the bed.

Siddharth is rock hard right now. And come up to bed with kissing her boobs, avneet is on her knees to make her breasts reach directly to his mouth.

Siddharth never know that this is going to be like this today.

Avneet : ufff...its too hot.

Siddharth : hmm, for you babe.

Avneet : by the way it will be good for us if we do everything in our control.

Siddharth : fuc* off the control I lose it when you slide of your panty.

Avneet : but.. We are strangers.

Siddharth : we should think it when we were undressing in front of each other now we really came too far to think this.

Avneet : uhm... True but.

Siddharth isn't listen her complete statement and push his mouth back to her boobs.

Avneet got it that it can gonna be line cross here at the workplace.

Siddharth is sucking her boobs without any control on his hormones.

Avneet let it be now, because she can't go back to home with this sticky hot and wet pussy until he cools it himself who made it set on fire.

Stay tuned.

Pull your seats belts on friends, going to the climax now.