📸Photoshoot - 6📸

Avneet likes that idea and siddharth given the few options to her.

From them avneet choose a dress leopard skin and design dress. It have five pieces, including the same design lingerie.

The conversation between our hot model and handsome photographer getting little awkward as this handsome boy helping our heroine to choose the lingerie too.

Avneet took all of them professionally and didn't behaved and reacted badly.

Day 1 shoot.

Siddharth bring the dress, and they went to a lounge which is closed in the noon period, they take permission for taking few pictures there.

And entered in.

Avneet change her dress and came out.

Avneet : how's this looking?

Siddharth : perfect mam, you are looking damn gorgeous.

Avneet : thanks but siddharth this is not something called to be hot.

Siddharth : it's definitely not hot piece but tempting one.

Avneet : how this can be consider tempting, I mean a full round neck dress, are you sure this will work.

Siddharth : mam, we can slowly go ahead according to audience but for now this looks good.

Siddharth took the first pic

Second one looks like this

Avneet likes them, but she didn't think they will work like she wants.

But still they finish 10 photos Photoshoot with this dress. And avneet posted these two on social media.

She slightly gain few audience today but not as she was expecting to hike up after photoshoot.

Avneet texts siddharth that she wants some better option to wear.

Avneet : siddharth, this is time when audience engage with the bold and hot girls profile.

Siddharth : mam, we have few more options within this leopard design dress, we can try them tomorrow.

Avneet : okay.

Next day,

Siddharth brings the car.

And avneet try a new but same leopard print outfit today.

She check her out in mirror and this looks much better to her.

Stay tuned.

Target - 40 votes.

Now chapters are ready in draft, as soon I reach target I will upload.