💆‍♀️Hot Massage 19💆‍♀️

As wet as she is it took several up and down strokes to take all his dick inside her.

Avneet is screaming.

Avneet : ahhhhh....your dick is stretching me like hell.

Siddharth : Oh, hold on it will be adjust soon.

Avneet : ahhhh...uhmmmm...okay.

She lower herself further and his cock stretching parts that have never seen cock.

Down all the way he can understand that as she then brought her legs off each side of the table causing him to sink deeper into her pussy.

Siddharth can reach the deepest touch of her pussy with his 8 inch long distance.

She get and almost jump over his body.

And She just sat on him, taking all the long length madly throbbing inside her.

He buried his cock inside her completely.

For next ten minutes, she keep on moving up and down and when she feels tired Siddharth takes responsibility to drill her cunt.

It's her first time so she is screaming like hell but it was so loving and pleasurable too so they let it run with fun.

And at final moment, Siddharth suddenly withdraw his dick out and sprayed all the cum on her mound.

She feels relieved too when he rubs her clitoris and make her cum too.

Avneet : mhmm... (Heavily breathing)

Siddharth hugs her and their naked bodies crushed over each other.

Avneet : even if it was an one time I loved it yaar, I mean I just met you few hour ago. And we made it I can't believe it.

Siddharth : even I can't believe it that I am with you, I mean you are such a beautiful girl I never seen before.

Avneet : such a buttery line mister nigam, you had sex with me now what more can this fan girl do for you.

Siddharth : if I say I wish love, not regular sex.

Avneet : then I can say I am all yours mister. But for one massage I think this will be a loss deal for you baby.

Siddharth : I love this loss then.

They commit with each other.

Wait for next series now.

Rate this series out of 10?