I could not control my urge to touch her as usual, I gently slid the cloth aside, revealing her silk-like skin. I also wanted to take away her pain, to make her feel better, and I instinctively leaned in to kiss her shoulder.

I felt her gasp, and hesitated, thinking that I might have overstepped. I didn't want to do anything to annoy her now  But then I saw her close her eyes, and I knew that she was feeling something too and I almost lost my sanity.

I placed another kiss at the base of her neck, where her delicate neck and shoulder met, and buried my face in the crook of her neck. I could feel her warmth and her vulnerability, and it made me feel a deep sense of connection to her. I knew that we had something special, something worth fighting for.

As I was helping her change out of her clothes, I couldn't help but feel a sense of tenderness and concern wash over me. Seeing her injured and vulnerable like this reminded me of how much I cared for her, and how important she was to me.

I could feel her shyness and discomfort but wanted her to know that I was there for her, no matter what.

I felt a pang of guilt, knowing that this had happened because she was trying to learn how to cook for me.

As I held her closer and whispered words of comfort and encouragement, telling her that everything would be okay, that we would get through this together. I could feel her relax in my arms, and I knew that I had done the right thing by being there for her. Even amid pain and uncertainty, she must know that we had each other, and that was all that mattered.

" Oh, Raj!! "  She moaned. And once again, I lost every thought and started trailing kisses from her temple to her bare shoulder. She turned and faced me, I looked at her flushed face and all of a sudden she raised herself on her toes and kissed me.

My heart stopped beating for a second and then it started beating like a drum.

I tightened my arms around her and kissed her back with everything in me.

Myra's POV

He placed kisses on my neck and shoulder, I was frozen for a few seconds and felt a shiver run through my body.

Something in me urged me to kiss those lips again and I raised myself and claimed his lips.

I was shocked at my yet another bold and impulsive action but before I could step back, he was kissing me with passion. I almost froze again as he was really kissing me.

The heat of his kiss against my lips melted my frozen state and then slowly it made me forget my resistance he also relaxed a bit and pulled me harder against him. My soft body was pressed against his hard one and I was getting aroused at the contact between our bodies.

He was too masculine and I was feeling too feminine at the moment. I forgot all the inhibitions and my arms automatically moved towards his shoulder and then to his neck.  He took care not to hurt my right hand.

I had never felt like this... My whole body felt to be on fire. My
My mouth parted as his insistent lips were persuading me to respond to his invasion this time My body shuddered with excitement and a sudden deep and fierce hunger when his hands started to roam on my body over the clothes.

I gasped when his large hand molded itself against my bosom.  He deepened the kiss once more, though I was surprised if it was even possible. 

I was losing myself in the waves of pleasure that were spreading in my body. He was creating those waves with his touches.

I could not control the shudder in my body so I closed my eyes and lost any control over my body and was instantly transported to another world.  All I could do was feel and sense everything and didn't want to stop it.

As our lips met in a deep, passionate kiss, the world around us faded away. It was as if time stood still, and we were the only two people in existence. Our bodies pressed together, our hearts beating as one, as we lost ourselves in the moment.

But suddenly, the sweet embrace was interrupted by the sound of a ringing phone. We both ignored it at first, too lost in the kiss to care about anything else. But as the ringing continued, it became more insistent, and eventually, it was impossible to ignore.

" Raj, phone... "  I broke the kiss and said.

" Let it ring. " He said and claimed my lips immediately, but the phone kept ringing.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

Please vote comment share and follow.

If you have not read 'The Paper Bride on Kiss please do it. It is under the competition and is absolutely free till now. Please read it and help me win.

Thanks to all of you. It is already topping the charts. But please help me win the first prize.

Please read it as the book will get paid very soon. Please comment there.

Please take care of yourself and have a great day ahead.

Thanks
Chhavi 💓💓💓