Chapter 10: Leanbox - CFW Judge

Beginne am Anfang

"Argh, you bitch!"

After repeating this process a few times, Judge got irritated and dashed forward to attack Green Heart with constant slashes, which she managed to dodge, until one of them hit her and made her lose her balance. The bulky warrior then took this chance and threw another succession of attacks. This time all of them hit her directly.

"Judgement Time!" He yelled as he used his most powerful attack to end the barrage.

"ARGHHH!"

The CPU Yelled in pain as the last hit sent her flying away and crashing against the floor. While she laid on the ground, Judge moved in for the kill.

"Got you now!"

Green Heart turned her head and saw him approaching, ready to land the killing blow, until suddenly.

"FIRE!"

"Wha-?" Said Judge as he raised his head, seeing a fireball hurl straight towards him.

Using a wrecked car as a jumping stone, Alex jumped as high as he could and launched a fireball at Judge as it hit him directly.

The humongous warrior was pushed back and fell backwards to the floor.

After he landed on the ground, the young boy turned his head to look at Green Heart over his left shoulder.

"You okay?" He asked.

"Yes, I'm fine..." She replied while getting up "Thank you."

Once she was back on her feet, she looked at Alex, a little impressed at what he had just done.

Toppling Judge like that was something even White Heart would have a hard time doing, yet he did it with just one fireball, granted he did catch him off guard but it was still noteworthy nonetheless.

Judge wouldn't be down for long as he quickly got back up and seemed quite angry.

"You bastard!"

Alex turned his head to look at Judge again with slight surprise.

"H-He's back up already!?"

"Despite his foul language and attitude, he's quite a sturdy foe." Explained Green Heart.

"Who are you, you bastard!?"

"Master Judge, that's the kid I told you about." Said Underling, who came out of her hidding spot and approached her boss.

Judge turned his head to look at Underlk.g, and then quickly turned again to look at Alex.

"Huh!? That's the kid!?"

A moment of silence went by before the bulky warrior spoke again.

BGM Starts:

"Hell yeah! I get to kill two formidable enemies then!"

Although Alex didn't seem that strong from Judge's perspective, he only cared about one thing alone and that was death and destruction.

As long as Alex managed to put up a good fight, Judge wouldn't care about anything else.

"Hey you! Come here and fight me!" Yelled Judge as he raised his large axe.

"Yeah that was kind of the plan big boy!" Shouted Alex while taking an assault stance.

'Why are men so persistent to yell while fighting?' Thought Green Heart while sweat dropping.