"Class this your new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Ms. Asaji said. The boy smile and step up.

"I'm Akio Kanzo, I'm looking forward to meet you all." Akio smile before bowing his head. Ms. Asaji smile and look at Akio.

"Okay, Akio why don't you sit right beside Kazu. Kazu raised your hand." Ms. Asaji said then Kazu raised his hand. Akio smile before going beside him. He sit down and smile at Kazu.

"Hello there, um... Kazu?" Akio smile. Kazu grinned at him.

"Hey there dude! Nice meeting you." Kazu grinned.

"Hey there, I'm Takato." Takato smile at him. Akio was shock and look at Takato.

"Takato? As THE Takato who save the world from that monster thing a year ago!?" Akio smile with excitement.

"Uh, yeah?" Takato said a little taken back at Akio's fan outburst.

"Wow! I'm a huge fan! I mean you guys have Digimons right? A real life Digimon?!" Akio whispered.

"Oh you mean Guilmon? Yeah he's real Digimon alright. Unfortunately he's at home." Takato smile.

"Can I meet him? Please? It's just I'm really huge fan of Digimons and dreamed to seen one." Akio smile. Takato smile at him and nodded.

"Sure, why don't you hang with us after school?" Takato offered.

"Yeah, we'll introduce you to others and Digimon including mine dude." Kazu grinned.

"Really? Thank you very much!" Akio smile.

"Okay, bring out a pencil and your notebook, let's start the class." Ms. Asaji said before going to the black board.

Later

The ring bell, meaning the school time is over and it's time to go home. The Tamers is waiting outside the school.

"Can you explain me why are we waiting here again?" Rika said in irritated. Takato smile at her.

"Remember the new student came from our class?" Takato asked.

"You mean Akio Kanzo? Yeah what about him?" Henry asked.

"Well, I invited him to come hang out with us. In recess it turns out his family just move in here last week so I was trying to get him fit." Takato smile at them.

"Really? That's great!" Jeri smile at him.

"Thank Jeri." Takato smile with a blush in his face.

"Speaking of him, here he is." Kazu smirked. They all turn around and saw Akio coming towards them.

"Hey guys!" Akio shouted before panting as he caught up with them.

"Sorry I'm late, I help Ms. Asaji so that's why." Akio smile.

"Woah, really? Why?" Kenta asked.

"Trying to get better impression in Ms. Asaji aren't you Akio." Kazu grinned. Akio smile and shook his head.

"No, you see my aunt is a teacher. In my old school she used to teach there and often asking me for help so I guess I got use to helping teachers around." Akio smile before noticing some new people.

"Speaking of others who are they?" Akio asked while looking at Rika, Henry, Jeri and Kenta.

"Oh, the girl have red hair is Rika, the other girl who have brown hair is Jeri, the one have orange vest is Henry and the one have glasses is Kenta." Takato introduce to them before turning to Akio.

"Like us, they all have Digimon too. Um... Except Jeri." Takato said before looking at Jeri, little apologize.

"Huh? What do you mean?" Akio look at Jeri and Jeri look down.