Plans And Twists (Part II)

Start from the beginning

The Headmaster loved his grandson but had a hard time starting a reconcilation.

Mirajane had talked to Makarov and had sensed that the old, stubborn man had needed and appreciated the talk.

Laxus bent to Jellal's ear and asked him something.

Mirajane's stomach squeezed and she hoped, with shock, that it wasn't what she thought it was.

She was falling for the quiet, powerful demeanor of the Head master's grandson.

This couldn't end well.

"What?!?" Erza roared.

"Erza..." Mirajane hushed her.

The girls were seated inside the library and was presently huddled between two shelves of old, huge books.

Kinana gave them a concerned look from her place at her desk.

Levy waved at her to let her know that things were okay.

"This is terrible..." Juvia shuddered.

Levy rolled her eyes, "Please, Juvia. Nothing's wrong."

"Levy, " Erza stated calmly, "Everything's wrong."

"Come on, Erza," Lucy said, "Kinana want's to be with Eric and that's all that really matters."

Erza nodded, "I guess you're right. But now we're on a deadline."

"We are?" Mirajane asked confused.

"Yes," Erza paced as though mapping out a battle strategy."Jellal has given us valuable information. Lucy, what were his exact words, if you pleease?"

Lucy nodded, "Well, Kinana and I were stalling for Erza to get back from the boys' dressing room when we asked him why he'd asked for Kinana's picture a couple of days ago."

Levy fiddled with a lock of her silky hair as she waited for Lucy to repeat what Levy had already heard.

"That's when Jellal told us," Lucy continued, "That a certain boy called Hibiki from Blue Pegasus High, that Eric knows, had wanted to date Kinana for a while now. Jellal was doing him a favour by sending him the picture."

The girls were silent for a while as Erza paced.

"Why are we on the clock, Erza?" Lucy asked.

Erza paused, "You see, Lucy. Eric is her closest friend and he'd definitely pair Kinana with Hibiki himself if we don't make the Cobra fall for Kinana first."

The other girls smiled among themselves at the way Erza decided that she would make the Cobra fall in love.

Levy looked over at Kinana who was busy stacking books behind her desk.

The others followed her gaze.

Kinana was the sweetest, most caring of the girls and each of her friends took a rather strong determination at that moment that they would ensure her happy ending.

"I'll beat him up and drag him to the altar if I have to!" Erza promised rather emotionally.

The others began to giggle.

"Hibiki..." Levy looked over at Lucy, "Isn't he that really good looking boy from the TOP 5 ELIGIBLE BOYFRIENDS?"

Lucy grinned, "Yeah. I think he places second?"

"Now ladies," Erza interrupted rather seriously, "Let's stay focussed here. We can find you boyfriends later."

"Erza!!"

"Levy... Levy... Levy!"

"Huh?" Levy snapped out of her thoughts, "Yeah, Lu?"

"Where's Erza?"

"Oh," Levy placed her books into her locker, "She's gone to ask Mr. Capricorn if she can be absent last period, which is History."

"Oh." Lucy said understanding.

The last period was Kinana's free period and she was volunteering at the library.

Mirajane had uncovered, from the head master's files, that Eric had study period then. So did Natsu and a couple of others but that didn't matter.

It had taken a while for the girls to find the perfect oppurtunity where Eric wouldn't be surrounded by the group of friends he always hung out with.

Last period was perfection and Erza had taken the call that all the girls would be present to make sure nothing, like Natsu, messed things up.

Mirajane had giggled at how much like a quest the whole thing had sounded but Erza had been very serious about it.

"We forgot to congratulate Erza on her dare!" Lucy exclaimed as the two friends made their way to their next class.

"We'll tell her during the quest!" Levy winked and Lucy laughed.

A/N: Okay...

What do you guys think?

Too random? No? Yes? No?

Please tell me what you think about how the story's going...

I honestly doubt this book will ever end...

Anyway...

I'll try to give you another update now...

No promises though 'coz I'm terrible at keeping them...

So,

Ciao!!