"No, not everyone. Mariah can't because of how she needs to look after the kids, Issac can't because he has important exams coming up. But everyone else is." She answers, nodding her head as she picks up her phone, texts someone then rests her phone on her lap. "Oh my god, I just realised!" She exclaims, excitedly.

"What?"

"You're finally gonna meet Jenna!" She expresses to me, "You two are gonna love each other, I promise you! She's so cool, you'll love her."

"I'll love her?" I ask her, teasingly. One thing that Aaliyah has said from the beginning of our friendship was that she thinks that Jenna would really like me and that I'd really like her. She thinks that we have similar interests but not so much to the point where it's boring, but I'm not sure. I'm nervous to meet her.

"You know what I mean." She replies, through a small sigh. "Here, let me show you a photo of her."

"Aaliyah, I know what Jenna looks like." I reply, softly.

"I know, but come on, if you two hit it off, we could be related!" She expresses to me, excitedly. Scrolling through her camera roll to find a good enough photo. Of course, I've heard about Jenna Ortega, seen her roles. She's attractive, I'll admit. She's funny, entertaining, and very talented. But I'm nervous to meet her. "Here! Here, here, here, here!" She says, showing me a photo of them in a bar and her hand resting underneath her chin as she looks forced in the picture.

"Aaliyah, she looks as if you've held her at knife-point—"

"—Shut up." She says, hitting my bicep really hard.

"Ow!" I let out, holding my bicep in pain. I hit her arm back in return, both of us starting to hit one another before laughing and holding our biceps in pain, together.

We're so fucking weird, I love it.

*****

Me and Aaliyah are in the airport and we're mostly just messing around, it's 5 in the fucking morning though and everyone's half asleep. Aaliyah's already annoyed Mia and Markus and I've mostly just told her to be quiet and let them at least try to wake up because of how early it is but now we're both energetic. I'm sitting on my suitcase and Aaliyah is holding my handle and is pulling me along.

"Hey, guess what?" She asks me, I look over at her. "Fuck you." She says, beginning to laugh as she tries to kick it over but fails. She tilts it down and I almost fall but gain my balance, immediately looking at her unamused. Her laughing and wrapping her arms around me, going on her tippy toes to try be level with me. "G—Get—Get back here." She says, trying to jump to be the same height but I just laugh.

"Absolute weirdo." I say, shaking my head. We're sharing Airpod's, listening to our playlist that we share whenever we go on road trips or going away. We often go on each other's family holidays due to how close our families are. I've known Aaliyah for about 6 years and since then, we've been inseparable. I take my suitcase back and away from her, "I don't trust you anymore." I say to her, she hums, looking at me confused. "I said, I don't trust you anymore."

"What?" She asks, I look at her disappointed, letting my shoulders fall. She laughs, resting her head on my shoulder, I wrap my arm around her waist and pat her back.

"It's okay, I know you really need a hearing aid because you can't hear a single fucking thing but we'll find a way, girl." I say, sarcastically. Her hitting my arm as she pushes me away. I laugh and quickly move as I almost bumped into someone. "Sorry." I apologise,

"It's all good." I hear the girl say, looking at me. Smiling. I return the smile and send her a small nod before turning back to Aaliyah seeing her send me a wink.