Really? She had told him that she didn't want to continue with their relationship. That means she chose me. Me?

But she could be lying...

" Why did you go to Surat when you were inclined towards me? " I asked a direct question. 

" Mihir organized that trip to Surat so that we could meet and spend some time together to get to know each other. I am sorry to put it this way, but it was a perfect chance for me to spend some time with both of you and compare, to be sure of my decision and though, in my heart, I knew what I wanted but it felt right to be sure of it as it was a matter of my entire life. I also wanted to tell him to face to face exactly what I wanted as he deserved that. I could not finish a relationship on a phone call. " She replied seriously.

" But if whatever you are saying is correct, why did you kiss him? If you wanted to kiss him, how could you let me kiss you and reciprocate it the way you did with passion, and then kiss another man on the same day?"  I asked her a bit too sharply. She flinched a bit.

" I am sorry, I know how you must have felt that day but I didn't think it this way. I had some reasons to do that. "  She said looking embarrassed.

" What valid reasons could you have for that? "  I was getting annoyed.

" One reason was that when we reached there, I saw that Roshni was living with him in his house, but he never told me about it. She was the only one other than Mihir who knew about our relationship and yet, she was trying to get him. I was annoyed as hell because from where I saw it, it seemed that Roshni was trying to seek his attention all the time. "  She replied.

" But if you were planning to leave him, how did it matter, if she was flirting with him? "  I could not stop myself from asking.

" Somehow, I never liked that girl, she spoilt every date of ours.  I felt bad as she wanted what I had and I have always been a bit pampered, so I didn't like her taking him away. I know it was a selfish and snobbish behavior of mine but it hurt my ego that she snatched my boyfriend away. I could not take it easy that Manik could leave me for her. I know that it may seem immature of me but I never claimed to be a perfect fairy tale girl. I wanted to tell him that I don't want to continue with the relationship, not the other way around. I know you might think that I am arrogant and pampered, and I agree with that.  I should not have done it, but it is already done, I can't change it.  One reason why I kissed him was that I wanted to tell her to stay away from him." She said and she looked embarrassed and guilty.

One of the reasons? How many reasons she had?

" What were the other reasons? "  I asked.

"  Because you kissed me. "  She replied coolly.

" What? How does my kissing you, made you kiss him?? " I got annoyed, was she shifting the blame on me?

" Though I enjoyed every moment of the kiss I shared with you, I felt very guilty as well because I was still in a relationship with him at that moment and you stole my first kiss, I felt that I cheated on him as he was still my boyfriend and I kissed him. Sorry. "  She said closing her eyes.

I stole her first kiss?? She had never kissed Manik??

I felt a bit better to hear that.

" You kissed him because I stole your first kiss? That's weird."  I said.

" The main reason I did kiss him was that you kissed me that day and it literally shook me to my very core. My whole body felt sparks and tingles as I always felt whenever you had touched me, and after that kiss, I could feel as if every nerve in my body was vibrating. We had an awesome chemistry between us, almost magical."  She said with an expression as if she could still remember every sensation.

Really? She felt that too??

" If you felt as good as you claim, then why did you kiss him??" I asked and it looked as if she was about to cry any moment.

" I am sorry, but I wanted to know if I feel anything like that with him because I didn't think it could be even close to what I felt when you kissed me. Having chemistry between a couple is very important and I wanted to check it. " She said.  A tear flowed from her eye.

Oh, God!! What kind of an explanation was it?? And what shall I say about her reasons to kiss him...

I was going crazy listening to reasons.

Crazy Girl...

🤨😊😊😉😉🤭🤭🥰🥰🥰😍😍😍🥰🥰🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Good morning friends 😘

Here is my today's chapter I hope you liked it please let me know.

They have started talking but it is not over yet...

Let's see how their relationship take a turn after this.

Please vote, comment share and follow.

Take good care of yourself and have a great day.

Thanks
Chhavi ❤️😍🥰