« Fiesta, Fiesta. » {Part.1}

Start from the beginning

"Well...What teenagers do when the parents are gone for the weekend ? We were young too."

He hummed rubbing his chin, "Well...It can be a getaway and...a test for the kids also."

"Then I'm not leaving my little babies with these two."

He chuckled, "Ya really don't trust them, huh ? "

"Once again, they're teenagers. So ? What are we doing ? "

"I really want to have this weekend alone with ya. So, we can ask Noonie if the triplets and June can spend the weekend over her house. The twins are stayin' with their friend and Aug III and Shay can stay here and we'll see if we can trust them when we'll come back."

She bit on her bottom lip thinking about it, "Okay. Since we're set, let's go eat and celebrate Melvin with the family. Mama Sheila is still not coming or she changed her mind ? "

"I'm gonna call her and see."

September 2...(Friday)

"When are y'all coming back ? " Aug III asked his parents grinning. They were just back from school and the adults were already leaving them. They were going to drop the little siblings at Noonie's first and then headed to the airport. Finally, they decided to go in the Hamptons for their getaway.

His mother shoot him a suspicious look, "Are you happy we're leaving for the weekend, Auggie ? " She asked with her hands on her hips.

"Uh, not really. I was just being curious." He answered and nodded his head to seem more credible.

His mother looked him up and down, "We're coming back on Monday, during the afternoon. We're going to call you on Sunday to let you know, if there is a change of plan."

"Okay, cool."

"Well, the rules are do not even try to party here or I'm gonna beat your ass ! " August warned entering in the kitchen, "Pretty lady, I put the bags in the car and the kids are ready to go. Are ya ? " He kissed her cheek making her giggle and causing their son to make a grimace.

"Can y'all not wait to be out there ? Ew ! "

They frowned looking at him, "It was a kiss on the cheek." His mother said in a 'duh' tone, "Nothing special."

"But it's so weird to see y'all being all lovey dovey. I don't like to see this, that's all."

"Well, your parents luhh each other to death and we're not scared to show it. Plus, ya're not paying bills here to tell me if I can or not kiss my beautiful wifey."