That's a first.

Mulai dari awal

We got there and I got off the car eyeing her suspiciously, as she fixed her hair and tied it up in a messy bun then followed me after. "What ?" she asks when she finds me staring at her.

"What's going on ?" I ask and she does it again. She fucking shrugs her stupid, sexy... but stupid shoulders.

"Nothing... let's go" she frowns pointing towards the entrance of the gym then walks ahead of me obviously not giving me a chance to question her again. I follow her behind, a bit irrittaed and frustrated, but it kind of fades when I walk into the gym and the smell of sweat hits me right in the face, penetrating my nostrils, giving me pride. Right at the front Chris is sitted there the usual creepy robot smile on his face. Through the glass to my right I see several people with towels around their necks just doing what they should be doing, I could hear the grunts and groans and this made me smile as I walked over to Chris.

"Hey Cain" he greets and I nod my greeting.

"Talk to me" I smile back at him.

"It was a bit more packed in the morning and we have new members, I think you'll need to find more instructors" he informs me and I nod.

"Noted...  We'll do that someday this week" I tell him.

"Okay" he nods "The boys are already in the office" he points towards my office "Do you guys need anything ?" he asks and I shake my head as I begin to walk.

"No, but I will call you just in case" I tell him and push the glass door, exhaling deeply because I knew what I was about to do. I knew exactly what I was about to do and yes, it freaked me out so much. But maybe this would help.. I knew it would. And after coming into an agreement.. Hopefully, with that.... Girl. Then I would get more instructors, machines and all that, see when I can get Logan to come in also. Damn, it pained thinking of how many people I'd have to talk to and my history with them too.

I open the door and find the boys sat on the chairs behind the desk, discussing I don't know what, with Austin playing around with a card in his hand. Sparks was standing behind them looking at the various files on the cabinet which if I was being honest, had no idea what they contained. Only Chris did.

"There you are" Drew says when his eyes land on me awkwardly standing by the door, deciding on wheather to enter or run. Sparks turns to watch me, and though she's acting abit weird, her eyes are so welcoming I find myself walking in just staring at her.

"Excuse me but have you seen that lady on the bike thingy..."Austin speaks using gestures "With like really tight tights and her ass is just-" he uses more getures to show big and I look back at Drew.. he nods, confirming the story is true.

"Whoa" I chuckle wanting to get this over with "Just don't chase anyone away Aus" I point him and he snaps out of his little dream.

"Cammon, I thought I made it clear that I only attract" he waves his hands and I laugh at his disturbed facial expression.

"Yeah right" I nod and wave him off, sighing deeply as I plop on the chair, the opposite side from them.

"You know you don't have to do this right ?" Drew asks.

"I don't like that you have to do this one bit" Austin says and I look up from my feet to them "Infact if I knew that was her I wouldn't have talked to her that day".

"Or hit on her" Drew adds looking at him and I roll my eyes looking away.

"I didn't know it was her.. I just thought she was beautiful" Austin defends.

"Yeah she is, but she's also a person you wouldn't like being with in any kind of way cause she always has the upperhand... Don't do that ever again" I point Austin my eyes wide. I really meant that, I knew how she loved the attention, she would eat Austin alive and spit him out with no will to live.

"Okay, okay.. I wouldn't do that now that I know who she is.. sheesh, calm down" Austin raises his hands in defense and I sigh, running a palm down my face.

"Good" I say, I look up at Sparks because I could feel her intense stare and I find what seemed to be a frown on her face as she stared at me. What was going on with her ?. I feel like I need to have a talk with her or something. Damn another thing on my to-do list. We stare at eachother a frown on my face and her still managing to have one before I give up and look at the guys "Let's get this over with ?" I stretch my hand for Austin to place the card in and he sighs and places it on my open palm.

Damn I was really doing this, I look at the white card in my hand, and study it... was she working for a company or something.. I study both sides, searching for a bit more information. It looked like some company's dumb attempt to get people to recognize them or something of the sort. I look at the numbers neatly arranged at the bottom of the card and sigh, taking my phone out of my back pocket. I literally feel dizzy as I hear the sound of my keyboard as I dial the numbers as slow as I can. When they are all dialed I clear my throat and look at the three people who were staring at me, before standing up and pressing the call option.

Somehow I was still hoping this was all a nightmare and I would wake up soon with a bad hangover on the floor of Austin's living room or something. Then when I realized that was too good to be true, I hoped I had dialed the wrong number or she wouldn't pick up.. or someone else would pick it up or something like that-.

"Hello ?.." I gulp, when I hear the smooth voice through the phone, and realize, damn it.. the world hates me too much to do me favours. That's right.

I clear my throat, contamplating on wheather to hung up or something... or just give it to Drew and Austin... that could also work. I turn and look at them my eyes wide with panic.

"Ummm, hello ?" she speaks again and at this point I answer in panic.

"Hello". Great, now she'll know you were panicking, otherwise, why the long pause. Damn it Cain.

"Umm, who is this ?", she asks and I could hear the hint of a smile in her tone, oh she knew. That fucking sadist.

"It's, Cainine from the gym Cananiar" I answer quickly, feeling like I was slowly running out of breath.

"Oh, hey.. Cainine" she says her voice a bit low now "I was expecting to hear from you".

"Okay.. Here I am then" I shrug, hating every bit of this, she sounds so smug, she knows I need her.. I don't fucking... Ahh.

"Where ?" she asks laughing and I roll my eyes leaning against my desk. What the fuck was wrong with her ?.

"I didn't call to fuck around Hayley..".

"Well that's a first" she comments and I rub my chin in irritation my eyes locking on Austin's wide, curious blue eyes, I hear her clear her throat before she speaks again "Are you ready to discuss business with me ?" she asks.

"Depends... What do you have to offer ?".

"Tommorow, 3.00 pm, we meet at your gym and I show you" she says. Tommorow ?, I had to see her tommorow ?. What the fuck ?. But what was I expecting ?.. I had no time.

"Okay" I nod vigorously, though she couldn't see me. I was trying to come into terms with that.

"Good... Um-" she goes to say something but I interupt her.

"Good bye".

"Yeah, see you then Alli" she says and my jaw clenches at the use of the name. She really was unbothered, damn it. Why did I allow her to see me bothered ?. Two could play that game.

"Well..." Austin stretches his hands and it's when I realize I was just staring at him, phone pressed against my ear, saying nothing. I remove the phone from my ear and shrug trying to look as unbothered as possible.

"I'm seeing her tomorrow" I say and both their eyes widen.

Hey I was just as amazed.

**
Star.. Press.
Comment.. Type.
Next chapter.. Pop up.

**
^what I said..