Let me fall.

She squints as if to get a better look at me then shakes her head in what seems like disappointment.

"What's going on pretty lady ?" I smile up at her leaning my head against the dirty graffitied wall to get a better look at her. I was sitted behind the school's gym, it was a really quiet, peacful place, where noone including Aus and Drew would think to look for me, it had trees and grass... Damn it, you get the picture. Not alot of people came around here, so I'm kind of suprised to see Sparks.

"I should be asking you that" she grunts as she squats next to me and my head lowers following her movements.

"Well, nothing is going on with me, I'm just chilling, sitting" I count with my free hand "Uhhhh... Highing, stowning" I wave my eyebrows at her and she frowns instantly snatching the joint from my other hand. Damn she moves fast.

"Give me that" before my heavy, lazy bones move to take it back she throws it on the pavement and steps on it "It's not healthy, and besides you're on campus grounds".

"What the fuck Sparks ? Who do you think you are ? The blunt cop ? huh ?" I ask and chuckle a little after "I'm here trying to medicate... Wait" I point at her frowned face as a song immediately comes to mind "You know this song ?" I ask her and immediately start singing, dragging the words and way off tune "Why oh why can't you just fix me ?,when all I wants to feel numb but the medication's all gone, why oh why does god hate me ? when all I want's to get high and forget this so-called life-".

I stop singing when I notice her blank expression and frown. She didn't know the Theory of a Deadman did she ?, what kind of music did she listen to ?.

She looks to her sides awkwardly before dragging the word "Noo".

I sigh in disappointment and look away from her. So she comes here, steps on my blunt and says she doesn't know a song I like ?. What a fucking bummer.

"Why'd you crash my joint ?" I ask "And how the hell did you even find me ?", I spare her a single quick glance before looking away.

"Easy... I followed the scent" she laughs.

"Like a dog ?" I add my mind blank.

"Mmh, right" she pauses and sits on the ground stretching her legs infront of her "like a dog, says the one named Cainine" she points out, her voice quiet and inquisitive and I frown and look at her.

"Hey leave my name out of this, Cainine is a cool name... Have you heard yours ? Huh ?" I defend, at this point I was in my own world, physically present but my mind slowly drifting away to an empty all white room with a single bed with white sheets. "Flame Sparks.... Ha !" I scoff "Isn't that like the same thing ?" I ask. Deep down knowing that, that had to be one of the most unique names I've ever heard.

"It's not the same thing.. I don't know much behind my name but I'd like to think that it has some feeling behind it, you know.... Like it expresses something" she sighs struggling to get my high slow mind to understand.

"Mmmh... You're saying the one that gave you the name gave it to you because you made them feel that ?" I ask looking longer at her now. This all seemed unreal, she seemed unreal, always looking golden in the light of the sun, tiny drops of sweat making her skin glisten, her hair tied in a messy burn, but some strands dangling and brushing her face every now and then. I wish I was her hair. Huh.

"Yeah something of the sort... I gave them warmth that flame does and you know Sparks are beautiful..." just like her "And they come along with the fire.." she pushes a strand of her hair behind her ear and looks at me smiling softly as her eyes search mine.

Her eyes were so white, so innocent and pure. What the hell was she doing with me ?.. I was the exact opposite of this kind of beauty.

"Yeaah well the flame always dies out and so do the sparks along with it.." I sigh "What the fuck are you doing here ?, I thought we were playing the silent game" I ask and look back up at the blue sky, wanting her gone from my sight. I didn't need a freaking reminder of what I couldn't have because it was too good for me and I personally wouldn't allow it. I didn't deserve it. I didn't deserve her.