ANNOUNCEMENT BY SKELETON CLIQUER.

I have an announcement, yes I do.. so we have like 9 or 8 chapters remaining in this book and I cant help but think of all the fucking editing I have to do in it. Listen up, when I started this book I didnt even have  a story line and shit, I was just some love sick teenager in highschool and all. But well now, I'm still a teenager not in highschool though and I think I've grown, so there's abit of things I'd like to change and strenngthen certain descriptions. It is going to be tough so bare with me people. No wories the change won't affect the story line, it'll just be a little thorough editing here and there you know. And yes I have about 10 and or 9 or 8 chapters to go and I am freaking out I have never finished writing anything so this will be my first and I am excited and nervous and I have no idea how it will go, butttt I will work hard on it, that's a promise. Wish me luck. I am also working on another book and I am waaay inlove with my characters damn I could kiss them, buttt I won't coz I cant and I hope to release it soon. After I work everything out that is. So... yeah, have a good day and or night. Whatever time it is over there.

RE-ANNOUNCEMENT HERE BY YOURS TRULY..
I just thought I should let you guys know how editing is going, it's going great, I have noticed so many fucking mistakes, corrected them and I am shocked at how some of you are still here after all that, seriously guys that was alot. BUTTT I appreciate seeing how my characters have grown, I really love seeing that, I also enjoy seeing how my writting has evolved, coz it truly has. Anyway I am tired and taking a break till tomorrow I am still on the first chapters was working on chapter 11 just now, so yeah, it's all going great. Hope all of you are doing great and feeling the same too, if not I am a very good listener even if you speak to me in another language I'll still listen. Anywaaaay have yourself a good night, evening, morning, afternoon, whatever thee fuck you're experiencing.

Oh and also I might be releasing a cast or atleast my cute image of who and who I picture some of my characters as, mainly my main characters...

RE-RE-ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE ONE AND ONLY..

We're almost half way there on re-editing people, yaay, then we can work on new chapters and unfortunately/fortunately thee end. So I was working on a smut scene of Tia and cain today and recalled something I feel like telling you guys. So fun fact, when I was in highschool and just begining on this book, I was into Doja cat, so much into her and that's who Tia was originally, even her original name was Doja, but I changed it when writing this, I don't even know where the name Tia came from but I just went along with it. Alot of characters have changed and I find that funny but also I love a good connection to my characters so I guess they changed to strengthen the creators connection with them. Anywhooo you better be doing and feeling amazing too. Have a lovely day, night, afternoon, morning whatever the fuck.

RE-RE-RE-ANNOUNCEMENT BY THE CREATOR OF THIS BOOK..

So I am done with re-editing this fucker and now we're about to get new chapters, we're about to attend a date, and get abit more of Nik coz we all miss him, I know that.. so Yeah expect a new chapter tomorrow peoplee.. yaay