Drink for chat.

"So... Umm crazy idea I just had right now" I point Drew eyeing him as he shoves a spoon full of cereal in his mouth.

"Let me guess" Austin raises his arm, looking up from his phone "We roll your dad up in a mat and toss him off a bridge". I mean-.

"What the-? Fuck no" I wave him off, a frown on my face  "I'm not even talking about him".

We were currently at Drew's house just hanging out as I try to do an assignment for my statistics class. He had the cleanest, quietest house out of us three. I mean judging by his looks his house is a bit too much but I guess it kind of suits him cause his parents were super rich. So were Austin's but they both had issues with their parents.. We all did. Anyway both Austin and Drew worked at a construction site as they majored in achitecture, they were really trying to be independenent I could see it, but there some parents you just cant run away from no matter how hard you try.

"Okay, so remember when you guys told me I'd fucked every girl in the city ?" I ask placing my pen down.

"Mmhm" Drew hums finally looking up at me.

"That's true you've run out of girls" Austin adds.

"Shut the fuck up" I point him, he was just giving unnecessary information at this point "So, I was thinking of having a casual fuck". Best idea I've had for months. Give me a break, I rarely have any ideas.

"What the fuck are you saying ?" Drew finally speaks up a small frown on his face.

"I'm saying, I'll have a chick, this one specific chick, that I can fuck.. Nothing more" I explain feeling proud of myself. This was an amazing idea, I didn't need to meet anyone new, first, there was no commitment, second, and third I already had the perfect candidate in mind.. fuck the rest.

"Sorry to break it to you but girls can't do that" Austin points out.

"They get attached so quickly" Drew adds with a smal shrug.

"What if I said I had this one chick in mind that won't ?" I grin at them.

"Who is she ? A magician ?" Austin scoffs leaning against the couch, I had all his attention now.

"Yeah she's either a magician or ugly" Drew agrees pointing me with a spoon.

"No, she's actually a really sexy blonde".. Drew drops his spoon and Austin spits his drink. Fucking drama queens. But really, I started with that to get this reaction exactly, ha.

"A fucking blonde ?!, I thought we tought you better" Drew says.

"I'm so dissapointed rightnow" Austin shakes his head and I laugh.. I knew it, priceless facial expressions and even better, 'wiser' words.

"She's not a real blonde and she's really cool, she'd be a cool friend if not for the circumstances" I explain.

"Who's this girl ?" Austin stands up from the couch.

"Her name's Tia, met her yesterday.. Pretty nice fuck" I describe.

"Sounds nice... But what's to say she won't get attached ?" Drew raises a brow at me. This was a question I asked myself, but decided to brush if off because there's always a solution to a problem, plus Tia seemed cool and like she didnt give a shit about me just like I didn't her.

"She won't and if she does, I cut her off, simple, I'm not looking for a girlfriend she knows that" I explain.

"Mmm'k" Drew shrugs "But still-".

"I'll be careful, don't worry no cuddles after" I raise my hands in defense and Austin sends me a glare.

"I don't trust girls so you better take care". Trust noone knew this better than I, noone had no trust in the female gender than I.