Let's make mistakes Sparks.

"Honey, we're home" I chuckle as I pack my bike in the front lawn, she laughs a little and gets of the bike almost loosing her balance, but gaining it immediately. I have to say, drunk Sparks.. My favourite. She slowly pushes her hair back combing it with her fingers then raises her eyebrows at me expectedly.

"I got Ty back when I was in high school" I tell her "and damn the ladies loved him, he was a lady magnet after Hays".

"Hays ?" she asks and my eyes widen when I realize I've said too much.. What the fuck was that Cain ?, a few minutes with her on your bike and you're already speaking like a goddamn parrot ?.

"Mmh, yeah" I hum as I get off my bike, looking at it instead of her "My.. Ex thingy" I try to explain.. Anyway no one likes to talk about her so.. "Anyway the ladies thought Ty was cool and wanted to impress me so they were all over the poor bike".

"And ?" she pushes and although I know she wants more information on Hays, I go on playing dumb.

"And make out with me on the bike... And why would I say no, I was pretty fucked up back then" I sigh finally looking to my side to find her looking at me eyebrows raised "The good old days".. I can remember the painful cut like it was yesterday.

"You were fucked up more than now ?" Sparks asks and I laugh.

"I'd like to think that I'm doing better now" I nod. It was true I was way better now, believe it or not.

"Okay.. So wait, Mr. I don't give a shit about girls' feelings and I walk around spreading STDs was fucked up, cause of a girl ?" she asks looking surprised as we walk to the front door and I chuckle.

"I have to say.. Cute nickname".

"Cammon answer me" she pushes still looking surprised.

"Hey.. We're not talking about that" as I said no one likes to talk about her " We came here so I could introduce you to my source of life not talk about some whore".

"Sounds like you're still bitter about it" she points it out and I glare at her "But I guess you're right". She finally agrees with me as I open the front door to my messy, pot smelling house.

"Your house smells like a weed factory..." she cringes "You smoke a lot ?". Was there such a thing as a weed factory ?.

"Not as much as I'd like to" I wink at her "Make yourself at home, you know what to do" I point the bean bags in the living room and walk to the kitchen to grab some beers.. I wonder whether she'll drink some more.

I wander into the kitchen and open the top cabinet, to remove three blunts from my stash that I stole from Aus. I place one between my lips and pull my lighter from my back pocket and light it. I take a deep, long, exaggerated puff and blow it all out together with the tension.

"Fuuuck" I sigh "So... You hungry Sparks ?!" I yell and place my joint back between my lips as I wait for her answer looking around the kitchen.

"No, I'm good" she yells back all the way from the living room.

"You sure ?" I ask, blowing the smoke out.

"Yeah..".

I open the refrigerator and take out five bottles of beer and an apple then walk back to the living room.

"What are we doing ?" she looks up at me as I place the bottles next to her and bite the apple.

"Getting away from this place" I answer, I know a lot of escapes, I take pride in that. I take another bite of the apple and look around the room for my headphones "Apple ?" I offer and she snatches it from my hand and takes a bite out of it. She then reaches for one of the beers next to her and twists the cap, opening it right as I spot my headphones on the tv stand. Well what do you know, she still wants to drink. "There they are".