You're my beautiful amazing girlfriend.

"I'm scared" Sparks announces making the grin on my lips widen as I use my spare keys to Drew's house to unlock it, "Seriously". She adds her eyes still wide as she eyes me and I have to laugh at this point, she's been expressing her fear since the moment I told her about my idea for our date. Apparently she's one of my haters who think I'd burn down Drew's kitchen.

"Don't worry there's a fire extinguisher in there just in case and I also have a number for poison control" I assure her "No one is getting harmed tonight" I announce letting the door to Drew's condo fly open.

"Mmh that's very re-assuring Forbes" Sparks laughs a little as she walks into the place, me following her behind and shutting the door behind us, grocery bags in hand. It was 9.00 at night, and yes I agree it was a bit late but what do you expect when someone decides to take an hour and a half to get ready ? huh ?. So after driving Sparks to her place and heading back to mine to shower and change, I head to the grocery store and do a little shopping for ingredients I'd need to make pesto pasta salad. This was one of the few things I could remember making properly from my lessons with Nik. Grocery shopping didn't take that much time since I'm obviously fast when it comes to these things, please note the sarcasm. I head over back to Flame's and pick her up and here we were at Drew's.

"I know Sparks" I place the bags on the counter top "That's my job, to re-assure you" I shrug trying to play it cool as I watch the prettiest lady walk to me looking around Drew's open dull lit kitchen. She's always beautiful so I wouldn't waste my time explaining how extraordinary she looked tonight in a brown thigh-length leather skirt and white sweater tucked in, with black ankle length wedge boots, her hair held up in a ponytail exposing her face that was overall my favourite part of her because it was enough to make one question whether she was truly from this universe. Damn she was beautiful.

"So are you gonna start blowing my mind or just stand there and look at me like that ?" she questions a small smile decorating her perfect lips and I shake my head.

"I can do both" I point her and watch as she nears the counter leaning against it to get closer to me who was standing on the other side of the counter.

"Oh yeah ?" she raises her eyebrows a bit and I have to say, nothing made me dumber, by dumb I mean brain smooth dumb, like Sparks being this close to me, her lips brushing mine her delicious scent killing me, her eyes searching into mine for something I still don't know of. Holy shit I had it bad for this one.

"Yeah" I whisper back my eyes moving lower on her face from her eyes slowly, but before they can get to their destination she moves back sitting on one of the stools set by the counter, and leaving me there leaning into her.

"Then do it" she says laughing a little at the disappointed look on my face.

"So what ? you're teasing me now ?" she can't just get that close to me then back away without giving me a kiss, that should be illegal.

"I don't know what you're talking about Forbes" she shrugs, looking away from me and I can't help but chuckle a little.

"Okay Sparks" I nod "Two can play that game".

"And what's that supposed to mean ?" she raises her voice slightly faking a gasp "Is that a threat ?".

"No, it's just a suggestion, haven't you ever heard of that word ?" I mumble unpacking the pack of pine nuts together with the spiral shaped pasta and other ingredients.

"How's it a suggestion ?" I could hear the animated tone in her voice and I looked up at her to find her smiling.

"I'm just suggesting that if you're gonna tease me like that, then I might as well start teasing you" I mumble knowing how dumb I sounded, but I'm not mature enough to go down without a fight.