Sweet, sweet, breakdown.

So I had started this chapter already then got off wattpad and it fucked me up goood, coz I hadn't saved yet so I lost half the chapter and this is me re-starting, I feel fucked. Damn it. Hope it'll work out.

**
Flame's POV.

What I had witnessed yesterday evening was still replaying in my head, I mean I knew Cainine was a little crazy but yesterday she was talking and acting like a completely crazy person. I knew this Hayley girl had the ability to make her act crazy recalling the incident on the rooftop but it was easy to see the pain she brought to Cainine when she was right there.

Hayley was exactly what I'd picture as an ex of Cainine, beautiful blue eyes, flawless skin, her long wavy hair and the way she had the ability to speak softly to Cainine even when Cainine was yelling and completely loosing her shit. Even her walk was sexy, how she touched Cainine and it was clear that her touch made Cain freeze in place and become more vulnerable. She however seemed to not be surprised by Cainine's anger, it was either she liked to see it or she knew she did something that deserved that reaction from Cain. I was guessing both, judging by how she took the reaction.

I turn and lay on my back and stare at the ceiling, recalling the hurt that was clear in Cainine's eyes after Hayley left, she looked so wounded and I just wanted to hug her and tell her that it would all be okay though I knew nothing about her history with Hayley. All I knew was I wanted her to be okay and not push me away like she did yesterday. It somehow hurt when she asked me to stay away from her and when she walked out, I wanted to follow her but deep down I knew she needed time on her own. So I let her go, though it gave me a sleepless night not being able to know where or how she was.

Her friends agreed that she needed at least the night alone, and they knew best because they'd been with her longer so I knew I was doing what was right though it pained me.

I really wanted to ask them about Hayley and what she'd done but knew it would be better to hear it from Cainine, I wanted her to trust me enough to be able to talk to me about her. I knew it was going to be hard but I would wait until she was ready to pour all her problems out to me. It was clear that this wasn't just some fear she was facing like the case of her father, this was something that hurt her emotionally, broke her trust and her, and it would be hard to get it out of her and listen to it. I didn't like knowing someone had hurt her like that.

And just when we had admitted to having an attraction to ea chother, her attractive ex that still had a lot of effect on her walks back into her life. I scoff, assessing the situation, the universe had to be playing some joke on us. This wasn't fair at all, I didn't like seeing her like that, especially over some girl. It sounded selfish and childish but it was what I felt.

I hear a buzz coming from my phone indicating I had received a message and I sat up and grabbed my phone from the nightstand next to my bed and opened the message.

~Hey there, I hope you slept well after last night's events, just wanted to tell you, we've checked up on her and she is still not ready to see anyone~. It was Austin, we had exchanged phone numbers last night so he could tell me if he'd find Cain at his place, unfortunately she wasn't there, so he told me Drew and him would check up on her at her place. I sigh reading the message and rub my eyes in frustration.

~I slept well, thanks for asking, did you at least see her ?~ I press send and stare at my phone waiting for a response, luckily he doesn't waste any time.

~No, she's locked up in her room and wouldn't let anyone in, she didn't even speak, the sniffles I heard are what confirmed she's not dead, you can try your luck and check up on her yourself~. My heart feels heavy after I read the text and now more than ever I have to see her and just hold her even if she won't speak to me.