Take you to heaven.

I take in a deep breath, enjoying the lovely fresh air this place has to offer, as my feet roughly crash the rocks on the front yard. I already loved the booming sounds coming from this house, I could already feel the vibe coming from inside. An amazing vibe.

"Cammon are you just going to stand there ?" Austin whispers next to me just as Drew bangs his car door shut and walks to us.

We came together but I rode my bike, next to them not a good idea, since I was planning on getting wasted, but I was planning on meeting a certain someone and she was into bikes, so...

"Let's go guys" Austin insists.

"Why are you in such a hurry ?" I nudge him with my elbow.

"It's been quite a week okay... I just wanna get drunk with other people that are not you guys" he shrugs.

"I second that" Drew nods.

"So, if both of you plan on getting drunk then who is the designated driver ?" I ask as we continue walking through the front lawn.

"Well you owe us so..." Drew says and I groan.

"Cammon can't you just drop that Justin shit already".

"No, cause you broke our best player's nose" Drew scolds "And face". This was kind of serious than it sounded, Sparks was painfully kind of right and Justin almost pressed charges against me.

If it wasn't for Austin, I would be in jail for assault right now.

"I apologized" I defend "And it was his fault, he started it". I don't beat people up for no reason, pft I'm not a psychopath.

"Listen... I don't want to hear any of that shit tonight, okay ?" Austin frowns as he looks at us. "Shut up, both of you" he points Drew and I, "He got what he deserved, but do that again Cain and I will let you get what you deserve".

Damn, was that a threat ?. From sweet Austin himself ?.

"Mm'k, I guess" I look away and Drew shrugs.

"Now cammon... Let's do this" Austin grins as he pushes the door open.

A smile immediately appears on Drew's face and he pats my back, "Damn I missed this" he whispers, as the strong stench of cheap cigarette and beer hit me. It's been a while since we went to any party, about a week or two, that was a while and this felt good.

"Me too" I smile as my eyes roam around the room looking at multiple possible hookups for tonight.

"See you guys" Austin says already walking away and I turn to Drew but he's already gone. Traitors.

I don't get enough time to register their betrayal after my eyes land on Sparks, her dark, straight hair dangling in loose curls, her eyes sparkling in the dim light of the room, as she laughs... with some guy ?. What the fuck ?.

My fists clench and my finger nails play around with the soft material of the bandage she had wrapped around my hand the other week.

I think it's safe to say that we have grown a bit close since that day, we've spoken constantly and I've learnt a few things about her, like how she really believes in astrology and takes it seriously, how she can't stand the smell of cigarettes or direct smoke from weed. How she loves flowers, her nose is very sensitive.... look I have no idea what I'm turning to either. Don't judge me.

"Well hello there beautiful" I smile at her stepping between her and the boy and deliberately stepping on his foot.

"Oh.. Hey" she smiles back.

I get closer and whisper in her ear "I'm alarmed".

"Why ?" she whispers back, playing along.

"Because I think you're following me" I move back to look into her eyes and she laughs Softly.