Humans are creatures of habit.

**Warning, has Nik so might get just a tiny bit violent.. goodluck.

**
I stop picking at the scar on my knuckles and look up at my bedroom door when I hear it open.

"What's this sombre mood you got going on ?" I sit up and watch as my dad slowly walks to my bed a curious frown on his face.

"I don't know what you're talking about" I mumble looking away from him, I knew very well what he was talking about, I had been locked in here for almost a week, unable to move, sleep or do anything. The Image just kept on playing in my head continously, and the only urge I had was to throw up.

"What ? you leaking or something ?" he sits on the bed next to me and I sigh and look up at him, why would he ask that ?, "Don't look at me like that" he points me and I frown and go back to picking at the scar. It was calming to do this, I enjoyed picking at the scar till I bleed, too bad it meant they'd forever stick with me. Only Hayley had seen some of my scars and didn't act disgusted, would anyone ever love me like her ?. Who was I kidding ? ofcourse not, I had the most beautiful amazing woman as my girlfriend and lost her, I just didn't know what I did wrong. Was it that I didn't fuck her right like Zyon did ? is that why she chose to fuck him ?. Is he why she broke up with me ?.

"It's that girl isn't it ?" I look up at him the moment he asks this and notice the furrow in his eyebrows, he almost looked, sympathetic ?. I choose not to answer that, partly because of the lump in my throat "I know it's her" he nods. How does he know it was her ? and what would he do to her ? would he 'take care' of her ? would he hurt her ?.

"N-no, no it's not" I shake my head but my voice cracks, this causes him to shake his head in dissaproval.

"You can't lie to me Allison, I always see right through you" he whispers looking directly in my eyes and I gulp, that was true "See Ali, this is why I wasn't supportive of you dating, fucking around ? sure go for it, but dating ? that only makes you vulnerable and when you're vulnerable it's easy for someone to fuck you up, like rightnow" he points me "You're fucked up".

"I'm not fucked up" I try to defend myself weakly and his frown deepens but with a little smirk on his lips.

"Watch your fucking language" he hisses and I throw my head back and groan in frustration, why was he here ? he definitely had no plan in making me feel better. "You look fucked up, you are fucked up, locked in your room for days" I was suprised he even cared "We had business to take care of the past week.." Ofcourse, he doesn't even care that I didn't go to school.

"What do you want from me ?" I speak gritting my teeth, I was already angry about Hayley and now he was coming in here and being a dick, he tilts his head raising an eyebrow but I don't wait for him to speak again "I already feel like shit, you don't have to come in here and make everything worse like you always do with your self-centered bullshit". I register my words after I've already spat them out bitterly and by the look on his face as he shakes his head, I know I'll regret them. Within mere seconds his hands are rougly holding me by the cheek, his fingers roughly digging into my skin as he brings his face close to mine.

"Watch your fucking language when speaking to me Alison" he whispers, his eyes glaring into mine, I'm already going through emotional pain, which is way worse than his fingers digging into my cheeks but I can't help the tears that begin rolling out of my eyes "I don't give a shit if your stupid whore realized you're no good and ended it, you speak to me with fucking respect". Normally I would be begging him to let me go, but today, I think I could take the pain, I would let him unalive me if he wanted to, afterall I had nothing left to live for, nothing to fight for. So I just stared at him tears cascading down my face to my cheeks where his fingers were digging passed the flesh of my cheeks to my jaw. "Ugh" he finally let's go roughly pushing my face away from his after glaring at me for a second or two. I hiccup, but I don't even blink as I stare directly at the man who donated his sperm to make me, then decided to raise me and fuck me up. He did this, he did all of this to me.