That's a first.

I grunt at the force she launched herself at me and the sudden unexpected contact. My hands remain to their side the whole time the hug is initiated and she moves back and smiles, her side-way 'hot girl' smirk.

"Uhhh, hey Tia" I wave at her smiling awkwardly, why did I feel like this was somehow wrong and way awkward than the first time I tried having a foursome with my friends.

She pokes me in the chest and my hand flies to touch the spot she had poked me "I haven't seen you in a while, where have you been ?" she asks and I wince recalling the last time I saw her. Also the same day I found out that Nik was around. Not really a good day for me. I did get to fuck her in the locker room though, that was fun. Not the point, not the fucking point Cain, for fuck sake.

"Been busy" I shrug and she rolls her pretty little eyes then places a hand on my shoulder. I take this as an opportunity for my eyes to quickly scan her body, she was dressed in what looked like bra, and a poor excuse for a skirt which left most of her exposed. Her boots were pretty long though, covering most of her legs, upto her th-. Damn it Cain. Fuck.

"Okay, busy man" she laughs rolling her eyes and my head turns slightly to eye her hand on my shoulder as it moved down slowly to my chest and settled there. I gulp. Why now Tia ?! "What do you say we go get busy together today ?" she says now a bit closer to me then bites her lower lip seductively, eyeing me through her long lashes. What the fuck was this ?

"Uhhh... I... Yeah" I shake my head frowning awkwardly "No" I shrug as if it's not a big deal. I mean I won't lie, Tia is one of the hottest girls I've met and it is so unlike me to turn her down, but I really didn't feel like it was necessary to fuck around with her or any girl anymore. I had, bigger shit going on plus.. I didn't know what was going on between Sparks' and I but I knew I had to play safe here before we figure shit out. Right ?.

"No ?" she frowns moving a step back but her hand still remaining on my chest.

"Mmhm" I nod, taking her hand off my chest and dropping it to her side.

"Umm" she turns her head trying to study me then flips her currently somehow grey hair then smiles "Okay, hit me up when you're free then" she winks at me, blows me a kiss then walks off. I sigh heavily, feeling like I couldn't breath the whole time she was here. That was easier than I thought, I watch her as she walks to her group of friends then turn on my heels to find Sparks looking at her too.

"Well" she sighs "She's something" she comments arms crossed on her chest a very unreadable look on her face.

"Righttt" I drag the word trying to figure out what was going on in her mind. She finally looks back at me and I think I see her jaw clench before she fakes a joker smile.

"So.. what do you need ?" she asks the smile still on her face and I want to laugh at the expression but I can't afford her attitude rightnow.

"Um I... I was headed to the gym and was wondering on whether you'd like to come along" I say quickly hoping she'll agree to it. It takes a minute or so as if she's really contemplating it and I speak again "If you're busy then it's also okay" I tell her. Hey, I knew she had a life and didn't need to be there everytime I needed her, though I felt like I needed that. I don't even know how the fuck this happened.

"It's okay" she shrugs.

"You're sure ?" I ask a frown on my face because of her plain answer.

"Yeah, let's go" she shrugs again and I nod eyeing her suspiciously.

"Okay".

She drives us to the gym this time in utter silence, her eyes fixated on the road, and she would scratch the back of her head every now and then, in what looked like annoyance. Why was she annoyed ?. Anyway, I knew my place with her and didn't force any conversation cause the few times I tried, I got an eye roll, a shrug or just a plain answer. So I stayed quiet, cause who knows ?, maybe she liked to drive in silence, to concentrate on the road, or maybe it was her time of the month and she leaking. That would explain alot.