Possession.

Flame's POV..

Standing there as some girl clearly hits on Cainine and basically begs them to fuck her, is uncomfortable, and really awkward trust me. It was the first time and it is now, but it irritates me that now it comes with another foreign feeling. I knew very well what that feeling was... damn it. I was jealous, and I felt like stepping in front of that girl's face and telling her to walk away. Then she placed her hand on Cain's chest and I watched , but Cainine made no move to remove it. From then, I felt this really annoying ringing in my ears and missed most of their conversation until I saw Cainine remove her hand from her chest.

Now see what pisses me off is, I don't own Cainine.. or do I ?. I don't. We're not even.. anything, and I had the guts to have those feelings. I was so confused, of course this was Cainine, she was known for.. well, doing what she did best. And from last night yes, yes I could see why this girl could walk up to her and ask for it. But did I have a right to have all this emotions ?.

Cain turns and looks at me, and I can feel her eyes on me, but can't stop staring at that girl, the same girl that she was with the other day, the girl she told me she was just using and they had an agreement. Did they still have an agreement, I mean she was pretty hot, I can't disagree and I didn't see any reason for Cainine to want.. ugh fuck, to want me, if that girl existed. I turn and find Cainine looking very pleased with herself as if she's done something really big and I feel so annoyed at her and at me for giving a shit.

The whole ride to the gym, she tries to speak, but I'm busy thinking, what am I to her ?, I know she made it clear that she doesn't want to use me and all.. but did I give myself to her too soon ?. Now was I just another girl to her after last night ?. Did she think of me as just some other girl she fucked like the rest of them ?. But she said she likes me. I remember. But where did that put us then ?. Fuck, what have I gotten myself into ?.

Right about this moment I would have regrets about letting my raging hormones take the wheel last night, but last night was so amazing I can't even have regrets. She was so real with me yet handled me delicately, she made everything feel so right... so fucking right and looking at her as she pointed Austin a frown on her face for whatever reason, I hated that I wanted it to happen again. Yes, I wanted her to do it all to me again and that was beyond messed up because where would that take us huh ?. Damn it, how had she messed up my mentality like this ?. She looks up at me and for some reason, glares at me for a minute or so. What the fuck had I done ?, she was the one messing with me. I glare back until she finally gives up and looks away.

I have to try and snap out of my thoughts for a while when I see how tensed she is when she begins dialling the numbers on the card. I know it's a tough moment for her and I have to try and loosen up to support her because after what she had as a child, she needs people to show her that they care. After hearing her stories and knowing all that she's been through I had somehow figured out why she is how she is. She's really scarred and for some reason this made her more attractive and interesting. She was like a book, and I loved that she was letting me flip the pages, slowly by slowly, that meant she trusted me. But at some point I felt like I wanted a bit more and that's what I hated, so much. Did I even have a right to want more ?.

"Okay, what the fuck is wrong with you ?, little miss I'll quietly stand at this corner and just glare at you the whole time" I snap back to reality and look up at Cainine who looks really pissed for some reason.

"Nothing" I shrug, looking around the room, noticing we're alone.

"They left" she says making me look back at her, why did she look so bothered "Now stop with the bullshit, and tell me what's going on... If I pissed you off, or if you're just leaking and are in a bad mood or something" she waves her arms around then leans on the desk. And after all that my slow brain has picked up on the last part as the most important part.