Hallucinations.

Umm..., my mind goes blank for a minute or two as I clatch the bottle in my hand and clench my jaw as her soft laughter rings in my ear. I was feeling a bit weird, my head slightly heavy, and it was wrong to think of her at the moment coz now she was all I could think of and her memories seemed so.. real and present.

"Quick question..." I pause to think of the question "Why use your mouth for talking when you can be using it for something better ?" I suggest, not only wanting to avoid the topic I've started by mistake but also wanting her drunk and quiet but when I look back at her, her smile suggests that she might have gotten the message differently... Waaay differently.

"I ment to drink, fuuck" I laugh and twist the cap of another bottle for her but instead she grabs my already half drunk bottle and takes a swig of it, still laughing at her own dirty thoughts.

"Tell me about her" she pushes on. I have so many regrets in my life, but starting this conversation is among the top three, I bet it's what made me feel like throwing up suddenly.

"Well first, she was nice and didn't take drinks from me" I mumble "She drunk when I asked her to and shut the hell up when required to" I say looking into the distance. Nights make everything magical even lights from houses.

"She was no fun" Flame pouts, faking dissapointment.

"Well now you know" I gulp down the drink I had opened for her to try and wash away the pain I had just aroused, together with the weird drowsy feeling it came with.

"Whoa slow down".

"Well shit.. I think I need to get some air" I slur trying to catch a breath, blinking several times my sight wasn't that clear suddenly.

"Well we're already outside Cain so feel free" she laughs and I finish the last drop of my drink and look at her, what was funny ?.

"Yeah I know.. But your presence is chocking me Hayley" I blurt, feeling my t-shirt suddenly tighten arround my neck, she really was chocking me with her presence.

"Excuse me ?" she asks her tone sharp. I blink again trying to clear my blurry sight then look at the confused lady infront of me.

"Ugh sorry.. Shit" I chuckle trying to seem normal but all I could hear was her mocking laughter in the back of my head. Her wide smile, her long wavy hair, her suffocating perfume. I rub my neck, desperate to get air.

"Are you okay ?"Flame asks... I wasn't really sure at the moment, I thought I was done having flashbacks of her. I mean I only had three bottles, they're not enough to take me back there or even make me drunk for that matter.

"You're already drunk" Flame points out as she studys me.

"No, I can't be, I just.. I-  I.. ha" I stop mid sentence due to lack of words and to also confirm how much I've drunk, I look next to me at the bottles lying there.. Damn they are sooo many, about a thousand ? hmm, explains it, and damn they're colourful, what beer is this anyway ? "I.. My head is a coconut".

"What ?" Flame laughs "You sure you're not drunk ?".

"Well, is it ?" were we in a cave ?, there was an echo after every word I spoke, my head was so heavy.. like a coconut, are coconuts heavy ?. Why did it feel like a coconut ?.

I pick one of the many, colourful bottles on the ground and chug the drink down, 'fight fire with fire' they say, plus I was curious on how the drink in the white bottle would taste.. same as the rest, fucking dissapointing. I needed find Austin and tell him about this, with that though I try to stand up, taking my sweet time but I stumble back a bit loosing my balance. I never really have balance though, drunk or sober.