I just want to be with you.

For some unknown reason, I played that song on repeat while writing this chapter and I have no idea why, I just couldn't have enough of hearing it, seriously, it just gave me this good feeling. This Cain and Flame feeling. Holy shit why am I still talking, listen to the fucking song.
I officially dedicate that song to these two beautiful creations of mine.
**
I quit ringing the doorbell and just begin tapping the door urgently but as softly as I could manage in my state of emotion, I felt giddy, excited, some type of emotion I never felt and I promised myself I wouldn't call her late at night and wake her. It was 5 in the morning, so technically it isn't yesterday and I'm not calling her, I'm just banging on her door at this point, so I didn't break the promise to myself.

"Hi" I say breathing hard the moment she opens the door and I watch her sleepy eyes widen then a confused frown slowly taking over her feautures.

"Are you okay ?" she asks her frown hardening as she rubs her eyes, yawning abit. Fuck she looked so adorable at the moment, her messy bun untidy and her hair allover the place, in a shirt that looked too big for her and hopefully nothing underneath.

"Yeah, I just want to be with you" I say, letting myself in and pulling her into my arms. Immediately I catch a whiff of her intoxicating scent, my hands tighten around her waist and I can't help but sigh then bury my head in her neck inhaling her deeply and appreciating the warmth that being in her arms brought to me both physically and emotionally.

"Are you okay ?" she confirms again her voice soft as she holds me by the waist. Was I okay ?, alot has happened within the past hours and it really took a toll on me but at the end of the day all I wanted was to see this woman and kiss her. I wanted to dedicate my time and myself to her, I wanted to pour all my emotions to her and I wanted her to accept me as she always did, I wanted her.. fuck I wanted her so bad.

I pull away and she looks at me a slight pout on her pretty face then she raises her eyebrows at me, holy fuck she was beautiful and mine, all mine, with that thought I bend and push my lips against those pouty lips, moaning at the relief and the feeling of accomplishment her lips on mine gave me. Just being close to her like this made me feel so whole you have no idea, my hands tighten around her waist as I feel hers swing around my neck pulling me even closer to her. I push the door shut behind me with my foot and within seconds I'm pushed against it.

My hands trail down her exposed thighs, feeling on them as I let her take complete control of the kiss, nibbling on my lower lip and soothing me with her tongue before pushing it into my mouth. Before I know it, I'm lifting her to straddle me and I'm slamming her against the door.

"Wait..." she mumbles breathlessly against my lips and though I don't want to, I'm forced to stop kissing her which is all I wanted to do at the moment, I rest my fore-head on hers and let her catch her breath before she finally speaks "You're okay, right ?". She confirms again and I have to roll my eyes at this point, haven't I made that clear ?

"Perfect" I whisper back my answer and she nods smiling abit.

"You may proceed". I chuckle at her responce and she chuckles along with me as I brush my lips against hers, and look up into her beautiful sincere eyes.

"You're so beautiful you know that ?".

"Cammon, you're already my girlfriend, you don't need to flirt with me to get me sleep with you" she jokes rolling her eyes and I chuckle again.

"I disagree" I place a quick kiss on her perfect lips.

"You do ?" she smiles softly and I feel my heart do that racing thingy. There she is wanting to kill me again with just her smile.

"You always deserve to feel special Sparks, because that's what you are". I watch in complete awe as her smile widens and I can't help but smile along with her.