Old habits die hard ?

Now listen.. was I a little drunk ?, yes, was I stoned ?, yes.. did I feel like the hottest queer person on earth at the moment ?, yes. But hey, the four vodka shots I took with Austin, all the smoking we did, and the haircut he gave me were all working perfectly. Did I mention Austin knew exactly what to do and when to do it ?. No ?, okay now you know.

The whole point was to be cool, and okay with everything because, Hayley was right, we were grown ups now and who gave a shit that she lied to me, broke up with me for no reason, and immediately fucked a friend of mine. All of that didn't matter at all, after all, it was all a thing in the past, am I right ?. Ofcourse I am.

I pack my jeep right in front of the gym and pocket my keys, taking a quick look at myself in the front view mirror, ensuring my short pony tail is still as high as it should be and hopefully not as high as I was. Austin had added a bit more colour to my hair and it was now a shiny dark blue, shaved in the back leaving just a bit of hair and the front part which was a bit overgrown was now held up.

"Holy fuck, you're hot you know that ?" I speak to myself adjusting the little mirror and the memory of Sparks saying I'm beautiful this morning hits me. It's weird how it gets me to smile still and look away from the mirror afraid that she could be lying and I didn't want to find out.

Suddenly someone taps my car window and I quickly turn almost breaking my neck in the process, Ow !. But right after turning and my eyes meet with the blue ones staring right at me with curiosity. I wish that I had broken my neck in the process and died. Instead though, I release a breath and roll down the window, plastering what my face could manage to be a friendly smile at the moment.

"What a coincidence, it's like we arrived at the same time" Hayley speaks sounding excited about that and I nod slowly just eyeing her the smile still on my face. See, I could think of words at the moment but it was kind of a problem letting them out. I was still a little startled, frozen, stoned and a little tipsy. I think this was a bad idea, all of this was a bad idea.

"Hey there" I smirk. It was all a bad idea but it wasn't about that at the moment, it was about me facing my problems and looking as unaffected as possible and trying to get an investment for my gym. That was all that mattered now.

"Umm, hi ?" she says tilting her head a little and eyeing me, her beautiful eyes sparkling with curiosity. Yes Hayley, here I am...unaffected, a few years down the line, but still.. unaffected. I push the car door open and she moves back a bit as I step out, almost tripping on my own feet but managing just fine and closing the door behind me.

"Are you okay ?" she speaks again, concern clear in her smooth, low voice and I eye her slowly from the bottom taking in her slim legs in tight blue jeans, a white V-neck t-shirt that exposed a little to much and then up to her face. I am not going to lie, if there was someone that could give you a show even with the tiniest things, it was Hayley. I watch in awe, as she slowly darts her tongue out and licks her lower lip, bringing it between her teeth and smiling slightly.... Why ?, because she knew I was watching. And I could have sworn that all of this was happening in slow motion. Or I was just high maybe ?.

Luckily my eyes, land on hers and I quickly snap back to reality "Ofcourse I am, I feel okay, amazing actually, do I look not okay ?" I move back a bit stretching my arms for her and she looks me up and down and shakes her head.

"No.. you look amazing" she laughs and it somehow sends chills up my spine and I feel slightly angry. Angry because she was completely okay and I was letting little things like her laughter remind me of things they shouldn't. Things I had and she took away.

"I know" I nod, still trying to keep the smile on my face "Should we start this thing now ?" I ask pointing towards the gym and she nods and walks ahead of me and I know, I know its wrong, but out of habit, my eyes quickly access her back side, immediately landing on her fit ass and how the jeans-.. focus Nine, shit. Fuck. This was already a bad start, maybe getting high wasn't a good idea. This is Austin's fault. We walk in the gym and to my office but not before noticing the weird look Chris gives me before following behind.