Hits as hard as fifteen trucks.

I'm sorry about the length of this one.. It just needed to happen bruh😌😂.

Cainine's POV

Okay... okay, calm the fuck down you hear me ?, calm the fuck down.. you're older now, twenty fucking four, that's a big age. You're old enough to stand up to him, you're also old enough to stand up to yourself and learn to sort out your feelings and emotions, you can't let him fuck with you like this.

"Fuck !" I yell tapping anxiously at the sink my hands still wet from touching the cold water. I look up to meet my reflexion staring right back at me with the same, dark daring eyes. What's sick is I had some of his features so yes, my eyes and his were the same, same shed of grey, same shape, and it was like it was him staring right back at me, mocking me.

"Is everything okay ?" I look behind at Sparks who was standing by the open door and nod my head, not wanting her to worry, I'm sure that phone call meant nothing, he was just trying to mess with my head. "You sure?" Sparks asks her eyebrows raised and I nod again.

"Yes, just some stupid phone call, let's get back in there" I say and walk past her.

**Hours before this Shit**

"How long does it take you to get ready, damn it ?" I ask watching Sparks from the bed as she concentrates on putting what she called 'the finishing touches' of her make up.

"I'm almost done, be patient will you ?" she mumbles and I sigh impatiently and lay my head back on her pillow.

After getting up earlier and having our moment with Sparks interrupted, we decided to get ready since the event Austin had organised was starting at 5.00 in the evening and it was already 2.00 by the time I was really able to move and think clearly. So I showered and got ready at Austin's place since I had practically moved there after Nik's visit. After we were all ready, except for Sparks obviously, we decided to have lunch together before leaving.

The guys agreed to go to the gym first and carry on with the finishing touches while I took Sparks back to her place to get ready before the event. It was now almost 4.30 and she was still checking herself out in the mirror, I mean I get it she's beautiful and all, but we're just going to the gym woman.

"Almost done" she says and I get up and exhale deeply, already feeling tired. I walk to where she's sited, looking at her through the mirror and smile. I mean this lady's face should be placed on every billboard just to advertise beauty "Why you smiling like that ?" she asks a small smile on her lips and I place my hands on the chair she's sited on and lean on it to get closer to her.

"Damn you're beautiful" I admit and she laughs it off.

"I bet you say that to all the other girls" she says and I know she's trying to joke with me but I somehow take it personally.

"What girls ?, I don't know what you're talking about" I smirk as she looks at me questioningly through the mirror.

"Whatever you say Forbes" she says then goes back to fixing her make up this time wiping the lip gloss under her lower lip in a very slow teasing manner with her thumb. I scoff and ruffle my hair a little, what was she doing ?. My eyes focus on her now painted, dark plump lips and I recall this morning, and the exchange we had. It was clear that we had a lot of things to discuss and a lot of unresolved feelings, but damn with lips like those, it's impossible to use mine for talking. All I wanted was to press mine against hers and stay like that forever.

"Done" she says pushing the chair back and snapping me out of my thoughts, she stands up and I look her from head down and feel frustrated.