Beautiful scars.

Flame's POV.

I watch as she slowly taps my foot that was now stretched on her lap, and study her carefully, how the loose strands of her hair were covering her face slightly, and I can tell she's trying to destruct herself so she wouldn't have to look at me. It's weird how she now avoids eye contact when she used to look at me so intently I thought she could read my mind. Don't get me wrong though, it's cute that she's shy.

I reach out and tuck the loose strands of her hair behind her ear and sit back down and just look at her. How her hair being held in a pony tail, exposed her perfectly chiselled jaw line and how the dark blue colour of her hair complimented her dark eyes. See the whole of her was just so perfect, it was scary, she turns and her eyes finally lock with mine making my heart skip a beat. That's how beautiful her eyes were.

"Will you explain to me, why the hell you're eye fucking me rightnow ?" she speaks and I scoff.

"No" I say and she chuckles a little.

"So you agree to eye fucking me ?" she asks.

"No, I wasn't eye fucking you..." I sigh, hating her vocabulary.

"Then what ?".

"You have a beautiful face, don't I have a right to admire it ?" I ask and she smiles covering her face with her palm and chuckling a little.

"Thanks ?" she mumbles and I smile a little enjoying seeing her act like that. I could see the little blush she was desperately trying to hide and I loved it. I loved the fact that I could make her blush with just a simple compliment that was in fact a fact. "That's enough weirdo, stop staring at me" she frowns when she finds me still staring at her.

"Can I ask you something ?" I ask, and she studies me for a while as if scared of my question before nodding slowly. Now I've wanted to ask her this for so long, but I didn't want to seem weird or pushy, but now I could ask her, it was just us two anyway "Why do you never want to be touched sexually or you know, sexually pleasured ?" I ask, trying to watch my words and she frowns a little then shrugs. I was curious about this, because there's obviously been moment where I've wanted to touch her but she seems so uncomfortable I have to stop myself.

"I don't know, I just don't want to" she shrugs and I study her face carefully, she seemed certain that that was her answer, but it wasn't really enough for me.

"So no one has ever ?" I ask and she looks at me her eyebrows raised then nods "Not even Hayley ?" I ask, hoping this wouldn't cause her to be extra defensive as she always gets.

"Not really" surprisingly she doesn't get defensive, as she looks off into space as if deep in thought or recalling something. "We've tried before but it never really worked and so, she just stopped asking for me to allow her, I was uncomfortable most of the time. Especially when it came to stripping". She explains and I nod just staring at her, she looks back at me and goes quiet.

"Why ?" I ask. I hadn't seen her naked but I knew for a fact her body was amazing underneath that clothing.

"I didn't want questions" she shrugs looking away again.

"Questions on what ?".

"I don't know, the marks on my skin, I had so many scars back then, some were permanent and never really faded, but they were worse then" she shrugs, sounding a bit annoyed and I can see she's deep in thought but trying desperately not to get emotional. "I was pretty awkward back then, and I guess I just got used to not wanting to be undressed by anyone, It's never about me anyways" she says then looks back at me as if she's not just said all that. It was sad and messed up how she was made to believe that she didn't deserve anything, that nothing was ever about her.