He fucks me up.

I was confused, shocked and slightly scared with just his presence on my door step, why wasn't he gone ? why was he here ?, I don't care that he wasn't gone, but why was he here ?

"What do you want ?" I ask again when he doesn't answer my first question.

"Cammon, you still don't know how to treat your guests with a bit of kindness ?". Fuck. He really was here. I push my hair back sighing in distress and not having a response to his bullshit but, it seems like I didn't have to speak up today.

"Aren't you supposed to be gone ?" Drew speaks from behind me. I didn't think he knew my old man, but what other male would be knocking on my door at this time of evening.

"Ohh" Nik winces as his eyes land on Drew "Now Alison, do you have a boyfriend I don't know of or is this one of your loyal friends ?" he looks back at me and I scoff. He smiles at his own stupid joke then looks back at Drew "You must be Andrew, I'm Nik, seems like you already know me though". Don't ask me how he knows Drew's name, I have no idea and personally don't want to know how he found out.

"Oh I know you alright" Drew scoffs stepping to my side his eyes glued to Nik's.

"Ohh, I'm famous, how nice" Nik chuckles "I hope for good reasons though". He seriously just came knocking on my door to waste my evening ?

"What do you want Nik ?" I ask again and watch as he smiles his gaze shifting from Drew to me.

"I like how hard your face is, you seem tough, I like that" he points Drew. You have to be shitting me.

"Careful now, some of us have zero tolerance for bullshit" Drew retorts and Nik chuckles raising his hands in defence.

"What's going on fucker-" Austin stops mid-word as he joins us by the doorway Sparks trailing behind him the same curious look on her face which quickly turns into a frown the moment they both reach the doorway and see our dear esteemed guest. "Seriously what's going on ?" Austin repeats the question a frown on his face. That's one of the rarest things when it comes to him.

"Ohh look at that, we have the whole gang here tonight" Nik says spreading his arms as he nods. Why did he seem happy about this "I'm glad I get to meet all of you in person" he adds "You must be Austin" he points Aus and Austin's frown hardens "Flame Sparks, I believe I've already had the pleasure of meeting you and seeing that beautiful face".

"Seriously, what the fuck do you want ?" I ask raising my voice a bit as I hold on to Sparks' hand. Yes I get protective when he's around considering he was the one that fucked up my first relationship and though I know Sparks would never agree to his stupidity, he had other means and we didn't know why he was here remember ?

"Can't you at least let me in so we could have a chat ?". What ?, what kind of chat ?

"I don't think you need an answer to that" Austin speaks up from behind me slinging his arm around my shoulder. "Why are you here ?". He asks the question I've been asking continuously.

"Ugh" Nik rolls his eyes dramatically "It's sickening yet so refreshing how this people that barely know you are protective over you Alison" his eyes land on me a questioning frown on his face. "What do you have on them ?".

"I don't think you know how family works and that's what's sickening to be honest" Austin shoots back and I almost laugh out loud but hold it back. I know this wasn't a moment to feel like this but it felt good to have people stand with me and stand up for me when it came to Nik.

"Don't tell me about family kid, I raised your friend here" he points me and I scoff. He had some nerve.

"What the fuck are you going on about, do you-" I place a hand over Austin's chest to shut him up, he sounded a bit more pisssed than me at the moment, I turn to look back at him and indeed he looked pissed, which is another rare thing when it came to him.