What are friends for ?.

This was one of the most relaxing things I know of, sweating, running around the court, roughly bumping into people, jumping to heights that are pretty impossible unless you have the right amount of adrenaline pumping in your blood. Shouting, panting, shooting the ball, the seconds you have to wait before the ball goes through the hoop. Your breath ragged, your heart pumping, the sweat cascading down your face and then the cheers, the smiles, the laughs after the ball goes through the hoop. You have no idea.

I sip the water still panting from all the running I've done and smile at Austin as he walks towards me. The baggy white tanktop and shorts making him look short in some type of way.

"Damn daddy that was some good game" Austin says, wiping the sweat off his forehead with the back of his hand.

"Oh yeah ?" I smile and he nods "I like making my baby happy" I wink at him.

"Okay I've already had enough, you two, cut the crap" Drew chuckles panting behind me like a thirsty frustrated dog, leaning against the wall, his head thrown back.

"Had enough of what ?" Austin gets defensive.

"Yeah, don't you want me to be appreciated ?" I smile teasing Drew, then look over at Austin "Cammon baby, come dance for daddy" I chuckle, and Austin being the dumbass he is walks closer to me and bends infront of me streching his long, masculine arms down to touch his knees and acts like he's barely there ass all the while chuckling. "Yess twerk for daddy" I half yell, hyping him.

"Yeah and be careful not to drop your balls while at it" Drew chuckles standing upright from his previous position and Austin looks back at him and flips him off.

"Cammon you're just pissed you lost the game already during the first half.. You sore loser" I laugh at Drew then spank Austin's ass that was still set there infront of me, forcing him to stand straight.

"Ow !" he frowns "Seriously ?", his eyebrows furrow together in a funny way.

"Dude, I thought your gay ass would like that" Drew wiggles his eyebrows at Austin, grinning then gestures for me to throw him the water bottle in my hand.

"Cammon, I say once that I'm exploring my sexuality and you're already labelling me ?" Austin smiles his wide banana smile, where even his blue eyes smile along with him while shaking his head. I throw the water bottle at Drew, studying them both.

"Ohh, I didn't mean to offend you" Drew walks closer to us raising his hands in defense and slaps him in the back and they both bust into laughter for some unknown reason. I smile studying them closely, Austin's loud, laugh with his mouth half open, his long canines showing, his eyes half closed and Drew's hand over his mouth with his low laugh that sounds like an old man dying of hiccups. I scoff to myself. Moments like this when I somehow feel happy is when I ask myself how I'd survive without these two dumbasses.

Suddenly, the whistle is blown and we know we have to get back to the game. Without a word I run back to the court and let out a shaky breath, thinking, basketball is one of the only reasons I'm still in school. It makes me feel alive.

**

"Okay, so as I was saying.." Austin clears his throat pointing the piece of paper he had scribbled on "Popularity, and good sponsorship to get better machines and more people are two of the things that could boost Cananiar".

"So we get the gym advertised? " Drew asks scratching his chin.

I close the refrigerator door after taking a yoghurt then look outside at the sky. The sun was just about to set and the view from Drew's cando was magnificent. All the colours painting the sky making it look magical, it was as if, the sun fairy, took a painting brush and decided to play around with it's colour and test out her creativity. It looked beautiful.