Blame it on the alchohol.

"Dude I just threw up all over the bathroom, I'm gross" she says her voice a whisper and I find it amusing that she called me dude.

"Then explain to me why the fuck you look so tasty... I wanna know Sparks" I speak my eyes glued to her unique lips. I couldn't care less about the fact that she had just thrown up, she looked so fucking beautiful and those pink full lips needed to be on mine. I could imagine how soft and perfect they would feel on mine and I couldn't help it, I wanted to feel them on mine, I didn't want to imagine anymore.

They looked juicy, pouty, the perfect shade of pink and fuck I wanted her lower lip in my mouth, I wanted to suck on it, I wanted it between my teeth. I bet her lips were sweet, like strawberry, that kind of sweet that you can't get enough of the kind that never fades. I had never seen lips like these. Probably cause I never looked this much but I was sure she was the only one who had this much attractive lips.

I slowly rub her lower lip imagining it in my mouth I wanted to softly suck on it... taste it. It was a need at this point.

"God damn it, Sparks tell me" I look away from them and into her eyes and right then and there she moves her head slightly bringing our faces inches closer. I notice her eyes look down at my lips for a second as if contemplating her next move and before I know it, I feel her soft cold lips on mine. Holy fuck.

This wave of relief hits me out of nowhere, the moment I feel her lips on mine and I can't help the silent moan at the back of my throat as I grab her gently by the back of her head and press my lips harder against hers, loving how delicate and soft her lips felt on mine. She grabs me by the neck, pulling me closer and I feel as her tongue darts out and licks my lower lip, getting me more excited than I already was. Our heads tilt to the rhythm.. our own rhythm, and the grip we have on each other tightens as our breath increases. Then she quickly pulls away and moves back. It takes me a moment but I open my eyes and look at her. That was way too soon, I had barely kissed her but still..

I search for my words but.. -yeah.

"I just kissed you with puke in my mouth" she laughs.

"I know" I smile "so hot" I go on still looking at her face, I couldn't look away "You tired ?" I ask studying her slowly, she looked tired, extreemly beautiful but still tired. She nods.

"Wanna go to my place ?" I ask weirdly not with the intention to fuck, I just want her to have some rest. I want to watch her sleep. I want to watch her all night.

"As I said...you move so fast". I laugh finally looking away from her "You've not even asked me out for dinner and you already wanna fuck ?" she jokes.

"Who said anything about fucking Sparks ?" I ask and finally get to touch her hair as I push it back for her, as soft as I guessed "You look tired, you should rest" I explain "but I still wouldn't mind" I smirk, it was true though. If she wanted to I wouldn't say no, who would ?.

"I.. am". She drags her words and I shake my head and slowly lift her off the counter. Rest it was then.

I walk out of the bathroom with her getting odd looks from a few people. Damn, they think I killed her or something ?. I use the back door to avoid Austin and Drew, didn't want several questions right now.

I thank the heavens when I arrive at my jeep which was parked closer to the house, thank the heavens again, and place her in the backseat. I hear her groan as I get into the driver's seat and I smile "Little advice... maybe you shouldn't be drinking too much" I shouldn't be the one to tell her this but hey I'm used to overdrinking.

"Shut up" she groans again.

"Suit yourself" I whisper to myself and start the car.

**
"Now I'll get you to stand up slowly... Sloooowly" I cooe as I slowly pull her out of the jeep, after I finally park outside my simple duplex house. It was barely my house, I was never here really, I owned it but I mostly stayed in Austin's or Drew's. How I got this place was a long story, but it was not really about me having a roof over my head rather than me having a place I could call home. A place with distant neighbours that I had the fortune of never knowing and a place noone except the guys knew of, a place noone other than the guys came by.. well now you can count Flame as one of the people I guess.

We stumble into my house my half drunk mind just wanting to lay my heavy head down but my body wanting 'other things'. Damn it.
By this time flame is already half asleep she's murmuring some words her eyes half closed and I would love to hear what she's saying but the words are pretty inaudible. I walk up the stairs and open my bedroom door gently placing her on the bed that hasn't been used for week and has never been used by anyone except.. yours trully. I hadn't been to my place for a while but things were just as I remembered them, except dustier, I notice that, as I look around the room my eyes landing on the layer of dust on the nightstand.

I plop next to her on the bed and look at her, the little lighting in my room coming from the moon outside reflects on her face making her look almost angelic, innocent.. Baby-like. I have never appreciated my luck of curtains in this place more, the moon was doing wonders to her already amazing skin. Maybe it was the little liquor I had had that was playing tricks on me but she looks like something out of this world, something precious that needed to be protected at all costs. I would volunteer to do it, I would watch over her even if it ment all night and the following day. The fact was she was interesting to watch even in her sleep, with her peacful face and pouted lips, I smile, damn she was cute.

My thumb slowly brushes against her cold cheeks and I feel her shiver. she was cold. I get up and pull the cover over her. Hmm, weird, I'm the one usually undressing and throwing the covers aside and here I am caring about how cold she is. As I said though, she was precious and needed protection, I was doing a good job, don't you think ?.

I cover her and hesitate a little but I take in some air and bring her close to me placing my hand under her neck. My heart rate increases, not sure why though, was I nervous or excited ?, any of those would be weird because I've been close like this with more than a few woman why would she be any different ?. So I fail to understand where my fright is coming from, why I'm scared and unsure. I pull away and inhale giving myself the middle finger before looking to my side at her half unconsious self that's tottally unware of the anxious person next to her. It was funny when you thought about it, why did I want her close anyway ?.Ugh shut up it felt right for some reason, I flip myself one last time before pulling her body close to mine again, I place my arms around her, one below her neck and the other around her waist and sigh loving the feeling of her warm body against mine. This is what I'm talking about when I say something feels right. This is the only right thing with the world rightnow.

I'm still anxious and qustioning my move butthe over-thinking ends when she pulls me closer to her and places one of her legs between mine, sighing quietly and peacfully as if she too felt how right all this was.. huh maybe she did.

Hey, look I've done almost everything in this world.. and yeah shut up, by everything I mean everything, don't question me I know what I'm talking about, but I am sure as hell nothing will ever feel this right. Something about her thick, warm body against mine, her head on my chest felt so... fuck, amazing, right. I'm sure that this is as peaceful as I'll ever feel and as wanted as I'll ever want to feel, though it was by some drunk half unconsious girl.

But the again maybe it's the alchohol.
**
Re-editting is not easy I swear it, so many fucking mistakes and undescriptiptive description I could kick myself but I swear I'm working on it, this chapter used to be worse than it is now. Anywayyyy you know what to do to make the next chapter appear.