You're mine.

Hello... Hope you're doing okay, tried to do my best in this one for real, so press the star shaped thingy.. And let's go let's get it.
**

My lips don't leave hers even for a moment, her still straddling me, her arms thrown around my neck, her t-shirt gone, leaving her with what was the sexiest white lace bra I had ever laid my eyes on, this girl was perfect. We finally break away from the kiss and she looks into my eyes breathing heavily, damn she looks so wild her chest heaving up and down, her hair all over the place, her lip gloss completely ruined now, no one has ever looked this fuckable to me.

I flip us over, laying her on her back as I settle between her legs, propping my arms on either of her sides, I look at her, and she looks up at me, looking so innocent yet so dirty at the same time. Was this really happening? I mean would she let me? I bend down and kiss her cheek, trailing kisses all the way to her jaw then when I'm close enough to her ear, I ask.

"Do you want me to do this? cause once I start it'll be hard to stop" I tell her and she sighs.

"I..." I move and look at her as she speaks "I mean I've never really been with a girl in that kind of way... I mean not that I've been with a guy either, but I'd say I have a bit of experience over there from stories with my friends and make out sessions I've had... I don't know..." she blubbers and I smile. I was glad her high school girlfriend left me this opportunity and I was glad I would set high standards for any other person whatever gender that would lay their hands on sparks after me. Not that that would ever happen.

"Why the fuck are you smiling ?" she frowns.

"The other night you seemed pretty confident on top of me" I remind her and she covers her face with both her hands immediately.

"Leave that alone, I was drunk, I'm more than sober tonight" she mumbles.

"Didn't I tell you to let me get high, We would have been out of this world rightnow if you got high with me" I tell her and she looks at me uncovering her face and sighs. I chuckle at her disappointed look "Seriously though, just sit back... you don't have to be experienced when you're with me" I tell her, I had been with multiple unexperienced straight girls who just wanted to test out their sexuality. Not that I was comparing Sparks to them.

"But won't you wa-" I knew where she was headed and I already told her the other night.

"Oh no" I place a kiss on her jaw "I don't want anything" I whisper.

"But..." she goes silent for a while as I begin to kiss her neck "I want you to feel good too" she moans and who else would think that or care about what I feel, if not her.

"Anything that feels good on you, will feel good on me" I place a kiss behind her ear and feel her shiver and sigh. I smile to myself knowing that's her sweet spot. I dart my tongue out and lick her delicious skin, enjoying her silent moans, this is already better than I imagined, I suck on her skin, letting my teeth nibble on that spot a little then trail kisses all the way to her neck then look up at her "You okay right ?". I confirm one more time, I wanted to make sure she was comfortable with me and this, I could stand being any girl's regret but not hers.

"Mmhm" she nods and I smile loving her response, not only cause I was looking forward to this but because it seemed like she actually trusted me.

"I'll take it easy on you..." I thought about my sentence, was that really possible? I feel like I've waited for this all my life. "Well, I'll try... but if you want me to stop you tell me okay?" I tell her hoping it doesn't get to that, you never really know when it comes to this one though.

"Mmh" she nods pulling me in for a kiss again. I loved how it seemed like we both couldn't get enough of each other's lips. I rest my forehead on hers taking a moment to look into her beautiful eyes that look back into mine the same way, with the same lust and need, before burying my head back in her neck, enjoying the feeling of her body under mine. I trail kisses all the way to her chest where she was still wearing a bra, and yes as usual I wanted everything off, but hey, I had waited for this, dreamt about it, thought about it and I was going to make it last as long as it could for me. And I wasn't an asshole I wanted her first time to be a little memorable too.