Stuck in hell.

Cold, the room was cold, yet I felt so hot I was sweating, I could feel the little drops of sweat, rolling down my skin, from my forehead to my cheek and then my chin. Mocking me, teasing my skin, and the voices, ohh the voices in my head, speaking, yelling. The room felt like it had run out of oxygen, and I was struggling to inhale the little that was remaining. Infact I was no longer in my living room, I was stuck in hell, a special kind of hell...
**
"Cammon, sweetheart, he knew what was coming for him" Klaus whispered his voice soothing. I looked at my bloody hands and cut knuckles, then looked up at him my body shaking and chest heaving from my panting.

"I.. Is he ?" I couldn't even finish my sentence, I couldn't get the word out. I could feel the warm tears rolling down my cheeks on that cold windy night, the wind would normally sooth me but not tonight, it just felt cold. Nik looked behind me at the body lying unconsciously then back at me a smile never leaving his lips.

"Dont worry about him, you were just getting your job done and you did it well" he nodded then paused gritting his teeth "So I do not fucking understand why you're crying !" he yelled, his jaw clenching and I moved back a bit to avoid anything physical. My throat felt dry and soar, my nose running from all the crying. He never yelled but when he did that meant he was angry, real angry... I have scars to prove it.

"S-sorry" I stammered before looking behind me at the man lying there, he was young, maybe in his twentys, did he have a family ? had I ruined someone's family ? Would I go to jail ?, I was about to turn 18 my life was only begining, would I spend the rest of it in jail ?.

"Listen Ali, don't you ever cry because of something as foolish as this, you killed, so what ?!, that's just life" he laughed shrugging like it was nothing... I ki..killed ? I... I took someone's life, what the fuck ?, my chest suddenly felt tight, it was painful to breath, I had never felt like this, I looked at my hands trembling "Now cammon, wipe those stupid tears and let's go celebrate, my men will take care of the rest"... I-.

**
Screw him "Screw you !" I crash the pack of cigarettes in my hand and throw it across the room hearing the soft noise as it lands on the floor.

In the midst of all this confusion I watch as Sparks bends down and picks up the pack of cigarette then looks at me questioningly and then it hits me like a heavy brick. He knows her, he has indeed met Sparks. What the hell would he do to her ? Kidnap her ? Kill her ? Sell her body organs ?. Damn it, I was running out of air again, my lungs growing tighter, my breath growing heavier, my chest in pain.

"Oh my God are you okay ?" Flame's eyes widened as she stumbled on her own steps rushing over to me. I bend, proping my hands on my knees, trying to slow my breaths, as the image of that unconscious man quickly passed through my mind, the image of Sparks talking to Klaus, his evil smile... I could hear my own heartbeat... Slow and painful.

"Mmmh, yeah" I groan finally raising my head and facing her "I... Shit" I let out a breath, it was painful to breath again "You look tired, you should probably sleep here, I'll drive you home tomorrow" I explained to her. She was drunk and I honestly wasn't in the right state of mind to be behind a wheel rightnow. Damn right, I'm responsible.

"Ookay" she stared at me suspiciously "But its you I'm worried about, wanna talk about it ?" she asks and follows me as I walk quickly towards the front door to lock it. I knew there was no need for him to be back tonight but one can never be too safe am I right ?.

"I'm not about to talk about my family and fears to some drunk girl, this is not a movie" I speak as I walk up the stairs to my room with Sparks following me, till I get to my closet to my closet.

"I'm not just some drunk girl Cain, I'm your friend"... Yeah right... Friend. I throw her one of my t-shirts.

"Put that on, I would offer you pants, but I am honestly having a bad night and you walking around with that t-shirt alone would make it a little better" she frowns but says nothing as she proceeds to undress. You know what they say, honesty is the best policy.