Ladies love me.

"That's a rap ! Enough for today people" my manager yells motioning with his finger and I let out a sigh finally dropping my hands.

"How are you feeling Allison ?" He approaches me his bright smile making me feel punchy all of a sudden.

"It's Cainine" I correct him as he struggles to catch up to me, I hated it when people called me Allison, yes it was my real name, but I prefered Cainine.

"Oh, yes... Mrs.Cainine". Why in the hell ?-.

"Cut it out, I said Cai-ni-ne, you want me to spell it out for you ?" I ask stopping in my tracks just to glare at him "And you wanna know how I'm feeling ? Tired and pissed off, I've been doing the same freaking pause for an hour". It was so early in the morning for fuck sake, they just had to ruin my day.

"I apologize deeply ma'am, it's just that we have a new camera man and-" stupid excuses.

"I don't wanna know all that Mr.M, just fix it" I warn him and walk away.

I had to change and hit the gym before people got up and realized they needed to loose some weight and fill the gym.

After changing and getting into my black jeep wrangler, I drive arriving at Cananiar a few minutes later.. It was still empty and I appreciated the peace and quiet. This was more like it.

I jump on the treadmill and place my head phones in place and start my 'work out' playlist as the machine starts moving ... Slow, slow and then fast, faster until I'm lost in the movement and in my own sweaty world. This.. This right here is the best idea I've ever had, starting my own gym. It was my pride, the one thing I owned that I knew would never dissapoint me.

I groan after my minutes of cardio as I get on the mat to do my daily routine press ups "It's worth it, it's fucking worth it" I chanted, afterall we all need a little insipration or then we would just give up and be nothing..

A few minutes of this and I finally get up my chest heaving as I breath hard, a pleased expression on my sweaty face and it's replaced with shock as my eyes meet with these foreign ones staring right at me. I thought the sign said closed. Clearly these two boys who were standing before me couldn't read.

One of them was gigantic with this calm expression on his face, his dark hair complementing his blue eyes and the other who I'm guessing was his side kick was a little shorter but still had a heavy set body. He had the same hair except his was spiky and all over the place unlike the giant of a guy who atleast figured a way to tame his. His lips moved and my face hardened. Was he talking to me ?.

"..... Fit as fuck" I unplug my head phones to find him finishing his sentence.

"Hmm ?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Oh sorry, introductions first am I right ?" the side kick went on "I'm Austin". I watched him my eyebrows raised as he went on rambling.

"Cainine, owner and instructor of this place" I said "I think the sign says- " but I was interrupted.

"I was going to ask for the owner of this fine establishment but I see we've met the fine owner of this establishment". The emphasis on the word 'fine' made me cringe a little and he smiled wider. Ooooh I see...He's one of those sunshine people. Shit.

I looked over to the silent gigantic dude, waiting for him to speak but he just stared down at me, his expression unreadable for a minute or so as if searching for his words before he spoke.

"I'm Drew, and we were hoping to check this place out and see what all the fuss about it is", his voice was so low and calming "Forgive his childish behavior, I'm afraid we left his brain in the car".