I know what you did...

I hope you're feeling okay.. let's go, let's get itttt. You know the drill, press the star and enjoy my fucking writing.

**
I am woken up by a sudden flash of light, and click sound, I can hear voices in the background but my brain is still so slow it can't exactly make up who the voices belong to, or whether the voices are even real. There's another flash right before my eyes and I hear a chuckle and this forces me to open my eyes to meet a phone right in front of my face and when I look up a bit a smiling Austin is looking at me.

"What the fuck dude ?" I groan, turning my whole body slowly to his direction to face him. "What's going on ?" I turn and look to my side at Sparks who looks just as confused as she rubs her eyes.

"Oh, nothing's going on" Austin smiles wider another clicking sound coming from his phone and flash of light, it takes me a moment to realize he's taking photos of us. Why the fuck ?.

"What the fuck are you doing ?" I ask him, still a bit confused as to why he was even in my house and in my room.

"Oh this is for memories" he nods "Next time you act all gangster and like this... how do you call it ?" he looks over to the other side and I follow his gaze to find Drew standing at the corner by the curtains, amusement on his face.

"Wait.. there needs to be a bit more light for this" he says and turns around pulling the curtains open.

"No.. no, no why ?" I whine and hear Sparks groan a little before she pulls the covers all the way to her face.

"Big dick boyy! "Drew yells pointing at Austin and Austin bursts into laughter.

"Yeahh, that's it" he points Drew. I am sited there the whole time regretting ever knowing these two idiots. I run both my hands over my face and sigh "Next time you act like that, I'm gonna show you this" he says flipping his phone over to show me a photo of Sparks and I, still in the same position as last night's except this time my head was nuzzled into her neck and she looked so peaceful and cute her arms around my neck, her eyes shut and her hair all over the place. They were going to use that against me ?, I mean cammon they could do better than that.

"I want to know what's wrong with you two" I say laying back down on my back and staring between Drew and Austin.

"Nothing's wrong" Drew shrugs then suddenly plops on the bed lying on his back and I think he lays on Sparks' legs because I hear her fake a cry under the covers before she whines quietly.

"What is going on ?".

"Get off bro" I sit up looking at Drew and pushing on his arm.

"Aww but we were just starting to get cosy" Austin frowns and right before I know it, he plops on the bed but right on top of me, making me groan at the unexpected weight, as I fall back on my back.

"Get off me" I mumble trying to push his head off my chest.

"No" he simply says then uncovers Sparks to look at her.

"Cammon men" I push Austin's head off my chest but he puts it back.

"Good morning" he says staring at Sparks who was still trying to sleep and she mumbles her response.

"What time is it ?" I ask ruffling my hair, figuring Austin wouldn't listen to me no matter what I said and how I said it.

"Uuh.. it's 10.46" Drew answers.

"Why are you guys here at 10.46 ?" I ask. It was too early to be awake and to be making conversation, especially with these idiots.

"We have a game today remember ?" Austin reminds me then raises his head to look at me. That was one of the only things that could get me out of bed.