Bryce: Dressed and Bathed

Bryce was once again cuffed and blindfolded but this time he was not placed in a sack but instead was forced to walk forward with two guards there that guided him. He was taunted to walk faster when he felt the edge of a rifle hitting his back causing him to slouch forward.

Bryce smelled a disgusting aroma of unwashed fur for at least a month, the smell was so engulfing that he felt that he was about to puke. He tried breathing through his mouth and it was a good thing that he was not gagged or else he will be forced to whiff the terrible smell.

A guard held his shoulder tightly commanding him to stop. He did what he was told and stopped. Bryce heard the guards rumbling with noises no human omit. He guessed that it was their dialect or secret language, it sounded like an angry German speaking with his mouth stuffed with crackers. Bryce tried to visualize his surrounding but can’t, it was covered with an eerie silence except for the sounds he assumed were coming from the computers.

He heard a clicking noise after the guards were done chatting. The clicked was followed by a heavy steel door sound opening and from what Bryce could hear, hundreds of dogs barking at the same time, angry dogs to be précised. Bryce figured that the aroma wasn’t unwashed fur but dogs, a room filled with dogs whose smell accumulated throughout the days which they were locked up.

Bryce was stroked with the gun forcing to move onwards, he started walking anxiously for he doesn’t know where the dogs were located, he tried feeling what he was walking into with his feet but the guard kept on hitting his back to move faster. It sounded like large and vicious dogs were barking directly to his ear canal, causing a more horrifying experience for him.

One of the guards slapped his head, furious that he wasn’t walking fast enough. Bryce was surprised when he was lifted instead, “Put me down!” He ordered them.

The guard kept him on his shoulder, he tried to wiggle free but the guard’s grip was too strong to handle. He only gripped harder while Bryce wiggled harder.

“I said let me go!” Bryce said once again. He wiggled harder but another hand slapped his head so hard he felt his Brain moved out of its place. He felt like crying for the pain was surprisingly great.

Bryce didn’t dare to speak anymore; he kept his mouth shut all throughout the walk.  Bryce tried to calm himself down but was too scared to do so. His knees were partly shaking and his face was turning red, afraid of what’s about to happen next.

From his uncomfortable position, he felt his blood rushing toward his head, he tried leveling himself with the ground but he was too weak to even lift a muscle. He was getting a major headache from his position, even his brain felt like it was about to fall off. It was unbearable and yet he knew what was about to come next would be a torture.

Bryce eventually felt really seasick, the guard’s way of walking was very bumpy, he was trudged and bumped a lot of times, sometimes on purpose. He felt his breakfast rushing towards his mouth together with other stuff he doesn’t want to picture.

He was about to puke, about to ruin the guard’s shirt, but his vision was getting blurry, even though everything was pitch black through the blindfold, everything was getting blurry. Bryce knew exactly what was going on for this had happened before. He was about to have another vision.

His blurry vision started to get solid once again, the solid pitch black he had except dots of shiny light started appearing out of nowhere, hundreds or even millions of them started appearing at once. This was how Bryce’s vision would always start, with him floating somewhere in the dark space of the Universe, wondering freely on endless time.