Twenty

**MAJOR TIME JUMP, ENTERING NEGAN ERA. SO VIOLENCE AND GORE WARNING, I'LL TRY TO KEEP IT MINIMAL**

(Just another heads up, the dialogue will not be exact at all, so don't expect it to be spot on.)

I don't know how we got here, we were just trying to get Maggie to hill top and now we're all on our knees waiting for the one they call, 'Negan' to come out. I'm not scared at all, I'm just numb at this point. Daryl never came back to Alexandria when he left and it's been days, I was hoping on the way to hill top, we'd find him but we got captured by the Saviors instead. One of the men was holding Daryl's crossbow, so I came to the conclusion that he was Dwight, seeing that he's standing here means Daryl most definitely failed at avenging Denise. I was at the end of the line closest to the shitty van by us, Negan finally came out of our RV with a baseball bat wrapped in barb wire and an evil grin, "Shit your pants yet?" He says as he approaches us, he looks to Dwight, "Get their friends so they can join the party."

Dwight approaches the van with a few other saviors and opens the back door before shoving Rosita, Michonne and Glenn out. I whimpered when they shoved Daryl down next to me, he looked beat up with a dirty blanket wrapped over his shoulders. I gave him a worried look and he just whispered, "It's going to be alright." Negan steps up to us and starts laughing before bending down so his face was directly in front of mine, "No, sweetheart, it's not going to be alright." I gulped before glancing at Daryl then looking toward the ground. He spouts off some self righteous bullshit before saying that he has to kill one of us since we killed some of his men. Rick tries to plead with him but he doesn't go for it, he just cracks some more morbid jokes before pointing at each of us with his bat, "Eeenie meenie minie mo, catch a tiger by it's toe, if it hollars let it go, mother said to pick the very best one and you.... Are..... it." He shrugs as he stops on Abraham, I look away as he swings his bat at his head. I couldn't bare to look so I just closed my eyes and tried to block out the sounds of the bat crushing his skull. I heard his body fall and he kept going as he laughed like he was having fun or something. I cried silently before glancing at the pile of brains that used to be Abraham's skull. I closed my eyes again and tried to block out everything, I couldn't mentally handle what was going on and I was trying to keep myself from panicking.

Negan continued pacing back and forth in front of us, spouting off more 'macho man' bullshit toward Rick. It was almost as if he was trying to get Rick to agree to be his bitch. Negan introduced his 2nd hand man, Simon, to us like it was a cutesy meeting and it almost made me sick. Negan then asked Rick, "Who's your right hand man, Rick?" Rick glances at me before Negan scoffs, "Oh, excuse me, your right hand man is a woman? Wow, Rick, you're weaker than I thought." He bent down in front of my face again and put his finger under my chin and lifting it so I'd look at him, "Ah, Rick's wife, what's your name sweetheart?" I gulp as I try to muster up some courage, "I'm not his wife." He clicks his tongue and eyes me, "Who's the lucky guy then?" I stared at the ground and didn't answer so I he raised my face up with a finger on my chin, "I won't ask you again, who's the lucky guy?" My breathing started to quicken once I decided not to answer so Daryl answered, "Me." I glanced at Daryl and gave him a sorrowful expression as Negan eyed us, "Ah, so you're Mrs.... What's your name?" He looked at Daryl and he gritted his teeth as he answered, "Daryl." Negan laughed, "Ha! It fits, don't it?" I start hyperventilating silently as I stare at the ground once more, Negan starts threatening us some more before Daryl stood up and punched him in the face, a few saviors wrestled him to the ground and held him there, I tried not to look as I prepared for the worst. I glanced at Daryl to make sure he was okay then closed my eyes again.

Negan's tone changed from lighthearted and unbothered to irritated and I knew no good was going to come from it. "Now that's something I will not tolerate and you'll have to learn that lesson immediately." He turned in one swift motion and hit Glenn over the head with his bat, I closed my eyes and winced as I heard Maggie cry out, "No!" I then heard him talking about how disgusting he looked before I heard Glenn stutter out, "Maggie, I'll find you." Then more bashing as I heard Maggie stifle cries next to me, it made me want to give up on everything in a split moment, I wanted to be next, I didn't want to live through this.

Staying Alive//TWDFanFicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara