Twenty Nine

**WARNING: NSFW**

Daryl and I got to our watch point a few miles out, we waited for an hour or two before we actually said anything to each other. "I'm so bored." I got off the ground and stood beside him, "You think they're actually coming?" He nodded as he set the binoculars on his bike, "Yeah, they're probably strategizing or something." He looked me over quickly before he winked, "I know what we could do to pass the time." He put his hands around my waist before kissing on my neck, I chuckled, "Out in public like this?" He pulled away just enough to look into my eyes, "Did you forget all those times in the prison? Anyone could've saw us and we didn't care then." He leans in and kisses me softly, I melted in his arms as his hands we up the back of my shirt. I put my hands on his shoulders before pulling back, "Are you sure we even have time to do this? It seems like weird timing." He shook his head slightly, "I don't care, I want you now." He bent me over the bike quickly and pulled my pants down before entering me quickly afterward. I moaned as he started going, he went at it for a few minutes before the horns started going off. "God damn it." He pulled out quickly and we got ourselves together as he sounded off the airhorn. He smirked at me before we got on the bike, "We'll have to pick back up on that later." He kisses me quickly before starting it up and driving off.

It got dark halfway back to Hilltop, which made me nervous but I kept my cool. We come up close to the gates and he sees the vehicles before I do, "Get the gun and start shooting when you see them." I do as he says, he moves to the side and as soon as we came up close enough to see them, I started shooting. The gates opened and he turned so fast that I almost fell off as we went through the gate, we got off the bike quickly and watched as the bus pulled forward and blocked the view from the gate. I hid behind a car, I lost track of Daryl but I didn't have time to look once the saviors started firing at us. I took out a few before moving to a different cover point, a few guys came up beside me and I was able to take one out by kicking his legs out from under him and putting a knife through his head. Two more men tried to charge me but got shot immediately, I glanced over in the direction the shots came from and saw Rosita, she was waving me over to her so I ran over to her. "Maggie gave the signal, we need to go." I nodded and followed her into the mansion.

I went upstairs straight to a window and waited. Once everyone got in the building, it was so quiet you could hear a pen drop. Daryl found me after a few minutes and got into position next to me. We watched the saviors roam around for a moment, talking about going into the house to take out the rest of us. I was waiting for the lights to come on so I could take them out.

A few more minutes went by before they finally decided to come toward the house and the lights finally came on, we all started shooting at them as they rushed behind cover, I saw Rick and the rest of the group who went out come through the gates and give them enough hell that they retreated.

We waited until morning to clean up hilltop, I helped get the bodies where they needed to go before Daryl approaches me, "Can I talk to you?" I nodded as he grabbed my hand and took me behind the trailers. "I just talked to Tara and she actually forgives Dwight for everything, can you believe that? I mean, how can she be so fucking stupid and weak?" I sighed and put my hands on shoulders to chill him out, "You can't control who other people choose to forgive, D." I stepped back and crossed my arms, "Maybe she just thought it's what Denise would want." He shook his head then sighed, "Yeah, maybe." He looked me over quickly, "Would you have forgave Chris for what he did to you?" I scoffed, "Nah but I'm not Tara and that situation is way different." He nods, "Yeah, sorry, that wasn't fair." I shook my head, "No need to be sorry, it was just a question." He stepped toward me and looked around for a moment before leaning down to whisper, "You want to finish what we started before all that shit went down?" I chuckled, "You're horny right now?" He nodded as he put his hand up my shirt and cupped my breast, "You're sexy, I can't help it." I laughed, "You're so weird." He kissed me softly, "So?" I looked around, there was nobody anywhere near where we were so I shrugged, "Alright, if you can get me going, I'll let you finish what you started." He bit his lip before kissing me passionately and picking me up to wrap my legs around his waist and basically slamming me up against the trailer.