Twenty One

I didn't sleep at all last night, I was worried too worried about Daryl and I was hoping he wasn't mad at me for what I did. Negan put together some stupid ass ceremony to 'marry' us and made me wear a thin white dress, nothing was left to the imagination in front of everyone. I stumbled a bit in the heels for the first hour or so but eventually got used to the pain. I didn't resist anything, when he'd hold my hand, kiss me, or slow danced with him. None of this meant anything to me, I'm not fucking married to him, this is all just a game that I'm willing to play to save Daryl. I gave up trying, he did make it clear that he wouldn't do anything I wasn't willing to do so maybe I'd get away with not being forced into bed anytime soon but I knew I'd have to eventually. I noticed Sherry kept looking at me with sorrow behind her eyes like she felt bad for me. I also noticed her and Dwight exchanged longing glances when they thought no one was watching. I sat down at a table to try to soothe my aching feet from these stupid ass heels before Sherry sat down next to me and smiled as she said, "He's going to try to sleep with you, he says he won't do anything with someone who isn't willing but he'll get upset if you decline and act like it's alright then have Daryl tortured behind your back so it's best just to think of him and go along with it." She looks at me, her eyes were not matching the smile on her face, "I know it sounds awful but it's easier to do it that way, believe me." I nod, "Thanks." She nods as she got up from her seat and made her way out of the room.

The music eventually stops before Negan announces that he's retiring with his 'new bride' for the evening. He seemed genuinely happy as he smiled at me so I forced a smile back as he grabbed my hand and led me up to his room.

**WARNING: NSFW**

He locked the door behind him, I turned my back to him and closed my eyes, picturing nothing but Daryl. When I opened them and turned back around, Daryl is exactly who I saw so I smiled a genuine smile at him as he got closer to me. I knew it wasn't his touch but it felt nice anyways, I just kept picturing him as he undressed me. He leaned down and kissed me passionately as he lifted me up and brought me over to the bed. I was imagining so hard that I could physically feel his hair as I ran my fingers through it, I could even smell his faint cologne he'd spray every few days or so and the smell of the laundry detergent we used. He threw me down on the bed and undressed before climbing on top of me and kissing up my body, "You're so fuckin hot." Is all he said over and over again breathlessly, I looked down into those pretty blue eyes and bit my lip, "So are you." He finally got to my lips and kissed me passionately as he entered me slowly, I moaned softly as he started gentle. He sucked on my neck kinda hard as he started to go faster, I moaned loudly, "Harder." I closed my eyes and ran my fingers down his back, I could feel his scars under my finger tips before I scratched down his back lightly. He moaned loudly asking me to do it harder so I did for a few moments before he orgasmed, I was caught off guard by how loud he was and then I snapped out of my pretend world and felt guilty when I looked up and saw Negan right before he leaned down and kissed me, "That was fantastic." He pulled out slowly before plopping down next to me. I turned away and went to sit up before he put an arm over me, "No, stay the night with me, come on." He put the blanket over me and pulled me closer to him.

I laid there feeling disgusted with myself as he snored behind me. I felt disgusted with myself because I actually enjoyed it and I know I was pretending he was Daryl but I still felt gross, I just hope he sticks to his word and doesn't hurt Daryl. I close my eyes after tiring myself out crying and actually drift off to sleep.

I woke up the next morning to Negan fondling my breasts, I was caught off guard by it and didn't have time to make believe so I just went with it and bit my lip before turning my head and arching my back, he kissed me softly as he moved my legs apart and entered me from behind, I fake moaned and acted like I was enjoying but truth is, I was completely numb. In the sense that I didn't even feel anything.