Twenty Five

Jesus and I patched up the gate a bit, after the Saviors left. "Why is Gregory the one in charge?" He shrugged, "He just seemed like the right one at the time." I shook my head as I hammered the wood to the wall, "He's a pussy, he bows down to every little thing they say and doesn't see an issue with it because he's not personally affected by anything." Jesus sighs, "I know but I don't want to take his position and no one else has stepped up yet so he's just a place holder for the moment." I nod as I grab another board, "Everyone seems to love Maggie, maybe she should take over." He smirked, "I've thought about asking her, when the time is right." I nod, "It'll be the right time eventually."

A random guy comes up to Jesus and says Gregory wants to see him at the mansion so he leaves right before Daryl approaches, "Hey, have you seen Sasha and Rosita?" I look around for a moment, "No, actually, not since this morning." He sighs, "Do you think they went to try to stop Negan by themselves?" I shrug, "I don't know. Sasha mentioned it to me but I shut her down so maybe. I noticed when Rosita was here, she walked off with Sasha." He nodded slowly, "I'm going to ask Jesus." I watch him walk into the mansion doors.

We took a bike to Alexandria and found out Tara knew of where to get more guns. Rick came across a large group and they requested guns in exchange for their help in a fight against Negan. They were able to find about 60 of them but I guess they need more so we waited until the next morning to set out to a place called, 'Oceanview'.

I was stationed in a tree with my bow a few yards from Michonne and her sniper. We waited for Tara to go in and try to talk the leader into helping us.

I watched as the rest of the group gathered the residents out and put them on their knees in the woods, we didn't plan on killing anyone, we just wanted to take their guns and go. Natania, their leader, comes out with a gun to Tara's head. So I aim the arrow at her head and wait for the right moment before I hear Tara shout, "Josie, Michonne, don't!" I keep it aimed and just wait. Rick tries to plead with Natania to help against the Saviors but I could tell she was scared by how she resisted. A few of her people said they would help but she tried to talk them out of it before her granddaughter, Cyndi, knocked her out. Tara looked back at her confused before a herd of walkers approached. Rick told the group of residents to put the children toward the back and the group stood in front of them as they took out some walkers. I took out a few before I noticed a few were coming toward Natania as she was waking back up, I took them out quickly before she looked up at me, I just nodded and spotted a few behind Daryl, he was focused on the ones in front of him so I took out the 3 behind him. He winked up at me before he moved back toward the group, I smirked back before I took out as many as I could before the arrows ran out. I jumped down from the tree and took out the last few with a knife.

Walkers are dealt with so I stood beside Carl as Rick and Natania talked some more. She agreed to let us have the guns but was insistent that she would not fight against them, most of Oceanview agreed though so at least that was something. We loaded up the guns and headed back to Alexandria.

When we got back, Rosita said we had a 'guest' in the cell. We made our way down and as soon as the cell door opened, Daryl attacked him. Dwight was shoved up against the wall pleading that he wanted to help against Negan. Tara glares at him, "You know that girl you killed? She had a name, Denise and she was my girlfriend." He smirked at Daryl, "She wasn't who I was aiming for." Daryl attacks him again as Tara yells, "Do it! Do it!" Rick calms everything down, I just stood by the doorway and watched everything, I didn't give a shit if he died or not. Daryl finally steps away and Rick asks, "Why do you want to help?" He straightens out his shirt, "I want him dead and I can't do it alone because they're all Negan." I scoff, "Why should we trust his little henchman? You're just as much to blame as he is." He sighs and I could tell he was trying not to glare at me, "I was doing it for someone else and she's gone now so here I am." I shook my head, "Daryl, just fucking do it." Daryl shook his head, "Nah, I trust him. He knows I can kill him right now so he has no reason to lie, right?" He got closer to him and pointed the knife toward his forward, Dwight just sighed, "Right." He crosses his arms and looks at Rick, "Negan and about 20 saviors are going to be here in the morning. If we're quick, we can take them all out, including Negan and then go back to the sanctuary take out everyone there. We could get the workers to help us out and then go outpost to outpost until they're all gone." Rick nods before looking at Daryl.