Chapter 104 - Sectumpsempra

Charley stayed by Nymphadora's side. She couldn't believe that she too had snuck out and left Teddy with Andromeda, but Charley didn't say much as she was being fairly reckless too.

"I can't wait until all of this is over," Nymphadora admitted as she looked up at the starry night sky.

"Our kids won't have to worry about all of this," Charley added quietly. She glanced over at Nymphadora who smiled and nodded. She was about to reply when suddenly a green light hit her side. Nymphadora immediately fell backward, hitting the hard floor. Charley didn't even have to look to know who was on the other end of the curse. Bellatrix.

"What's wrong, Charley? Lose another family member?" Bellatrix asked with a laugh. "There's only a few of you left," Bellatrix taunted, taking a step closer.

Tears lined Charley's eyes as she stared down at Nymphadora's lifeless body. Her hair — for the first time Charley knew her — its natural black.

Charley pointed her wand at Bellatrix, ready to kill her. This had gone on too long. Charley had had enough. Her parents, her brother, her cousin. Charley was going to kill Bellatrix for them. To revenge them.

With a flick of Bellatrix's wand, Charley's wand flew out of her hand. With another, Charley flew back and smacked her head on a stone pillar. Charley groaned in pain and gently touched her head as Bellatrix walked over. Bellatrix laughed. "How should we make this as painful as possible?" she queried. Her wand pointed at Charley's arm. Soon, pain shot through Charley as she felt her left arm snap, soon followed by her wrist and fingers.

Bellatrix laughed as Charley cried out in pain., making Bellatrix laugh more. She stood on top of the now broken arm, making Charley shout out again. "Are you ready to say goodbye to one of your babies?" she asked with a sick laughter. She pressed her wand against Charley's stomach.

"Leave then alone," Charley muttered.

"And why would I listen to you?" Bellatrix laughed, pressing her wand further into Charley's skin.

"Expelliarmus!"

Bellatrix's wand flew out of her hand. Charley immediately shoved Bellatrix away and scrambled to grab her wand as Neville Longbottom grabbed Bellatrix's. "Listen here, you b*tch," Charley started, holding out her wand toward Bellatrix. "I've had enough of your sh*t, and I'm putting an end to this now."

"Are you going to kill me, Charley?" Bellatrix asked, roaring with laughter. Her laughter quickly died as Charley pointed her wand at Bellatrix. "You'll never be able to forgive yourself," Bellatrix told Charley.

"I won't have to," Charley replied. "You've taken my family and all the people I love. I know you don't love anyone except for yourself and Voldemort. I'll gladly be the one to kill you, and I assure you Voldemort will be down there soon enough."

"You don't-" Bellatrix started.

"Sectumsempra," Charley interrupted before running off, pulling Neville along with her.