Chapter 19 - Babe, it's-

Charley laid on Fred's bare chest as he rubbed her bare back. "Are you going home for Easter?" Fred whispered softly.

Charley shook her head slightly.

"You aren't?" Fred questioned, used to Charley always going back to her home for holidays.

"It's almost the game versus Slytherin soon, want to make sure you guys are prepared."

Fred smiled at her as he ran his fingers through her hair.

Suddenly, George pulled back the curtains of the bed. "WAKIE WAKIE LOVEBIRDS!" He yelled.

"Holy s***, George!" Fred shouted, pulling the covers higher. "What were you bloody thinking?!"

George grinned at Fred, "I was thinking that you guys would want lunch."

"Bloody h***... Is it lunchtime?" Charley asked, perking up slightly, but Fred immediately held her down, not wanting the other boys in the dorm to see her.

George chuckled, "You're lucky we all went to bed late," he told her.

"Oh! Here's your bra by the way," Lee said, tossing her bra onto the bed.

"Oi! Stop it, mate," Fred said, annoyed by the two trying to embarrass them.

George chuckled as Charley playfully rolled her eyes. "Can you hand me that blanket, Georgie?"

George passed Charley the blanket at the end of the bed as he said, "Anything for you, darling."

Charley rolled her eyes again as she wrapped the blanket around her (Fred helping her to make sure the boys didn't see anything.) She then bossily told Lee and George to hand her her clothes before kissing Fred softly and getting up.

.

"Okay, so here's what I'm thinking," Oliver started as he and Charley walked down the corridors. "You'll be with the chasers and beaters. The chaser will have to dodge the bludgers. I will be with Harry training him. Sound good?"

"Shouldn't Harry work on dodging bludgers too?" Charley questioned, looking at his clipboard.

Oliver pursed his lips, "Maybe."

Charley looked up at Oliver.

"What do you suggest then, co-captain?"

"You'll be at the goal posts. I'll be with the chasers and Potter. Then the twins will whack bludgers at them as they try to score and Harry tries to catch golf balls."

Oliver grinned. "Charley, you're a genius!" He exclaimed, picking her up and spinning her around. "I could kiss you right now!"

Charley laughed.

"But you won't I hope," Fred said as he walked over to them. Oliver set Charley down and kissed her cheek.

Oliver awkwardly cleared his throat as Fred walked over and wrapped his arms around Charley's waist.

"We were just heading to the pitch, Freddie, wanna come?" Charley asked, looking up at Fred and gently kissed his lips.

"Yeah, that happens to be where I'm going," he laughed.

Charley grinned, wrapping her arm around him and slipping her hand under his shirt and brushing her finger against his skin.

Oliver looked over at them as they talked quietly, both with big grins on their faces.

"Oh! Oliver! Can you write to my mum that I can't go back home for the holidays?" Angeline Johnson asked, running up to the others. She glanced at Fred for a while before turning her full attention to Oliver.