Chapter 20 - Mo Ghràdh

"Freddie, do you have a jumper I could wear?" Charley asked.

"No, they're all dirty. Haven't had the house-elves clean them."

Charley groaned.

"I have an old quidditch jersey though."

Charley grinned and looked over at him as he grabbed a jersey from his wardrobe. "You're the best, babe," Charley told him as she softly kissed him.

Fred smiled, kissing her again, "I know."

Charley rolled her eyes and pulled on the jersey.

"You're going to freeze, love," Fred laughed as he looked at her outfit.

"It's not that cold out," Charley replied, tucking in part of the jersey so people knew she had shorts on.

Fred chuckled, "Okay," he said, coming behind her in the mirror and kissing her cheek.

"Go kick some snake a**," she told him, turning around and kissing Fred softly.

.

Charley stood in the stands beside Ginny.

"You and my brother are nauseating," Ginny told Charley.

Charley playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever, Gin."

Ginny laughed and turned to the people beside her. "Ron, Hermione, this is my friend Charley Black. She's a fourth year."

"Black?" Hermione asked, "As in Sirius Black?"

Charley looked over at her, "Why? Scared I'm going to kill you?"

Ginny awkwardly scratched the back of her neck, "Charley, this is-"

"I'm just saying, how can we trust you?"

"I'm not asking you to," Charley replied, "Ginny was trying to be nice, but you guys had to ruin it... Like you always do," she added coldly before walking away to stand by the commentators box. McGonagall looked over at Charley.

"Miss William-"

"It's Black," Charley corrected, annoyed by the encounter she had previously with Hermione.

"Miss Black," McGonagall started again, waiting for Charley to turn and face her. Charley looked back, unamused as a small smile appeared on McGonagall's lips. "You look just like your mother."

Charley smiled softly, "Thank you, professor."

"Oh, no need to be so formal," McGonagall said before whispering softly, "It's Minnie to you."

"Minnie?" Charley questioned, "Why?"

"It's what your parents called me along with James, Lily, Remus, Peter, and the others."

Charley's brows furrowed slightly at the mention of Peter but she quickly faked a smile, "What were they like?"

"They- FOUL!" McGonagall suddenly yelled as Slytherin captain, Marcus Flint, smashed into Angelina Johnson. Charley turned her attention as Oliver yelled from the opposite end and Fred flew up to Flint, whacking him on the head with his bat.

"Get him, Freddie!" Charley yelled loudly.

"Miss Black..." McGonagall said, trying to scold the girl beside her but failing as she chuckled, being reminded of Sirius and James.

Charley grinned over at her. Alicia Spinnet went to take her penalty, the pitch was silent. She flew up, faked to the left and scored in the right hoop. The crowd erupted into cheers while Marcus Flint flew over to the opposite end. "C'mon, Olly," Charley quietly said under her breath. She anxiously bit at her lip as she watched. Flint flew forward faking to the right, but Oliver didn't fall for it and blocked the quaffle.